Amanis Day Off

Amani pouted to herself as she stood on the roof of the Hyuga compound. Kakashi had heard her call her name but then ran away. So here she was watching the sun rise hoping for a mission but when her brother told her that he and his team had a mission and handed her a note from the hokage, Amani gave up.

The hokage had told her she had the entire day off since later that night, the hokage wanted to study her eye. Amani sighed once more and jumped down before going into her room. She decided to dress casually for a change and threw on a baggy jumper with a pair of shorts. She stopped in front of the mirror and raised her shirt. The scars brought tears to her eyes.

A knock came on her door and her uncle entered. His eyes zoned on the scars and he walked over to her with a worried expression.  "Amani child what happened to You?", Amani flinched as her uncle approached, a natural reflex she picked up after all the times he had used the mark.

"Just injuries from my mission uncle", she looked down. He nodded not wanting to press her. She let her fringe fall over her eye and headed out.

Maybe Kakashi could give me some tips on how to cover this thing properly.... that's if he doesn't run away again.

She headed out of the compound and walked slowly into the village. In her hand was Kakashis book. This would be her third time reading it. Amani wondered what lady Tsunade would learn from her eye, maybe a way to make the pain stop? Whilst Amani was good at hiding It, she had been in a lot of pain ever since she activated it at the bridge.

Now that I think of It, where does Kakashi live?

Amani found herself wondering this just as she saw the silver haired ninja in question.

"Oh that makes my life easier. Hey Kakashi!", the copy ninja looked at her before vanishing again. "Did I do something wrong?".

Amani sighed and walked over to the shop that Kakashi had been at. It was a bookstore and on display was the new limited edition of the book she was currently reading, just had an extra chapter. Hmm bonus content.

"Excuse me miss, did that man that was here get a chance to buy this?", she asked the shopkeeper. The woman shook her head so Amani decided to buy it for Kakashi. If I did upset him, then hopefully this helps make up for whatever I've done.

She looked over in the distance and saw her sensie and Guy. Walking over to them she smiled sweetly. "Um Uzuki sensie, do you know where Kakashi lives? I wanted to ask him something but he keeps running away so I got him this book in case I had upset him", Uzuki shook her head and turned to Guy.

"My rival lives in the apartment complex just by the hokage mountain. Afterwards come find me, there is something I want to talk to you about youthful petal", Amani nodded and headed off in the direction of the complex.

●°●°●°●°●°●°●

Kakashi was in the shower when Amani arrived at his front door. She knocked on it only to find the door sway open. He must have left it unlocked. I'll just drop off the book and a note then go.

As she entered, she heard someone singing. She looked around and found it coming from behind a door. Blushing she realised Kakashi was in the shower and quickly put the book on a table and looked around for paper to write a note. She was so frantic searching for the paper that she hadn't heard Kakashi exit the bathroom.

The silver haired ninja gulped when he saw a familiar figure kneeled over looking for something. Coughing to her her attention, Amani jumped and hit her head on the nearby coffee table.