Chapter 7: His and Your Friends

Start from the beginning

I tried to get away from her grip. Her grip was strong that even her nails scratched me. She saw the scratch on my hand and panicked so she let go of my hand as I got out of the car. Where will I go? Will I go back? Maybe I need to go back to the house and talk to him. I did make a promise to the kids and I am not planning to break it. I run back to the house when I saw one of the little kids running towards me. He hugged me and I can feel him trembling and scared.

Monel: What are you doing baby? It's raining. You can get sick if you don't dry up as soon as possible. 

Kim: Dad! Something is wrong with mom.

Monel: What happened? Come here. I'll carry you home. Tell me as we go there.

I carried the little kid on my arms and despite of the rain and the coldness of it, it feels natural having this little kid in my arms. The sensation, his eyes and his dimple are so familiar. I think he got my eyes and he got the dimple of at his right cheek to Kittinan. 

Monel: Hey baby, you see that your daddy has a little problem with his memories. Can you tell me your name and your brother?

Kim: My name is Kim. I am the eldest and Cop is my baby brother.

Monel: Now Kim, tell me what happened. 

Kim: We got out from shower and brought down our sleeping bags to sleep in the living room as we wait for your to return. When we got down. we saw mommy on the floor. Mommy is unconscious. 

We were running towards the house when I saw Kittinan lying on the floor with Cop on his side, crying and holding a phone. I approached Cop and put Kim down. I checked if Kittinan is breathing. 

Monel: Kim, why don't you change your clothes first.

Kim: Yes daddy.

Monel: Come here Cop. 

I knelt down a I approached Cop. He is still crying and holding the phone. I took the phone out from his hands and put him on my lap as I embrace him. 

Monel: You're such a brave kid. Don't worry about mommy. He'll be alright. Who did you call on the phone?

Cop: Big brother told me to call the hospital as he look for you since we saw you in the car with the auntie. 

Monel: My kids are not just brave but very smart too. So, let me check mommy for a minute. Ok?

Cop: Ok.

I put Cop beside me as I check Kittinan's condition. I touched his face and I am mesmerized how beautiful this man is. It's not the time to fantasize about him. Check if he is fine. Good, he is still breathing. I knelt down to check his heartbeat. His heartbeat is good. I examined his head and I can feel something wet. I looked at my hand and saw blood. I hid my hand from Cop when Kim saw the blood on my hand.

Kim: Is that mommy's blood?

Monel: Uhmmmm, yes. Did you know someone around your area who has a car? We need to get to mommy to the hospital as soon as possible. We cannot wait for the ambulance.

Kim: Yes daddy, I will call uncle Forth.

Monel: Please do baby. We need him right now.

I saw Kim run to the phone and called someone on the other line. After a few minutes, I can hear a car honking outside the house and Kim peeked at the window and looked at me. It was a good thing that the rain stopped. 

Kim: Daddy, uncle Forth is here. 

Monel: Ok, Kim hold your baby brother's hand. I need to carry mommy in the car. Lets go. Quick.

We run towards the car and the car door opened. I saw a familiar face and I cannot remember who he was but I know that he can be trusted. I got at the back of the car and I looked at the person sitting on the driver's seat and introduced myself.

Monel: My name is M----

Forth: I know who you are, lets do the catching up later. Kim told me what happened. We need to get him to the hospital. It's a good thing that the hospital is near this area. 

Kittinan is still on my arms but I cannot move his head that much. His head must be in a stable position. This might be a head trauma that was caused by Joan when she pushed him down and his head hit on the floor without him realizing it. I looked at my kids who were right behind me a moment ago.

Monel: Kim, sit in front with your brother. 

Kim: Yes, daddy.

Cop: Hi, uncle Forth. Where's Tee?

Forth: Hi Cop and Kim, Tee is with their grandparents visiting them. Why don't you guys put the seatbelt on so we can get your mommy to the hospital. Hey Ming, is that your name now?

Monel: It's Monel. You can call me Monel, call me Ming once I retrieved all my memories. 

Forth: Ok then, we'll talk more later once we get to the hospital. I called Beam and Phana who are currently in the hospital. So be prepared.

Monel: Who are you or they? I am sorry to ask you since I lost all my memories for the past years.

Forth: We are his and your friends. 

========END=======

Oh no! I hope Kit is alright! Joan is really a crazy girl hurting Kit and Ming. Huhuhu! I hope you guys will like this chapter. ❤❤❤❤❤