A Terror That Is Guilt

Johnny pov

I could never hide anything from Jaehyun. I knew him way before Taeyong so i had more respect for him. I don't know what i was thinking, letting Taeyong tell me everything about him and Yuta. He seemed so upset but that doesn't excuse his actions.
I tried to tell Taeyong that Yuta and Jaehyun weren't on the best of terms. I told him the less gruesome version of what happened. Which clearly didn't get through his mind.

At first, i didn't feel bad. Jaehyun deserves to know. But a couple Friday's ago, something happened and now i feel guilty.

Very, very, very guilty.

I stayed after school because i had a detention with Mr. Wang. When i got to detention he was frustrated that i had nothing to do so he forced me to the library to pick out a book to read for the next hour.

I scanned the shelves in the library for a book to read. There was barely anyone there. Considering the library was some what empty during the school day, it was even more deserted after hours.

As i neared the Sci-Fi section i heard sniffling. I figured whoever was sniffling had to do with the dust of alll these ancient books.

I pulled out a book from the shelf and inspected it. Before i put it back i noticed a figure slumped against the shelf in the next aisle. i peeked through the little opening and looked.

I scanned the person. It was clear they were crying. Their head was down and they kept being their hand up to wipe their face. I couldn't tell who it was until the book i held in my hand slipped.

It hit the floor with a thud, and the strangers head looked up and now i could see who it was. Before i hurried away with my book, i saw the pointed face of Yuta Nakamoto.

I know yuta—or knew— and it takes a lot for him to cry. So to see him like this let me know it had to be serious.

Surely he wasn't crying over Taeyong? That was absurd. Of course he wasn't. he had no reason too, i argued with my head. Although, Taeyong has been really distant and quiet lately..No, no no everything was fine.

But I left the library with a sick swirling feeling in my stomach.

Yuta and Taeyong were both upset over something and i think i just made things 10x worse.

A/N
HEY i'm watching Nct on ABC in like an hour and i'm excited ooo
but here's some explanation as to how jaehyun knows about Yutae!

for those who didn't know, Last chapters pov was Jaehyun. i wanted you guys to try and figure it out so i didn't say anything lol

anyways love you guys and have a nice night/day