New beginnings

Taeyong pov
I sighed heavily before opening the heavy school doors. They felt cold and unfamiliar. Not what i was used too.

Eyes were always on me at the studio and stages so it was a relief to walk into a public place without all of the attention on me. Or without anything covering my face. For the first time in a long time, i felt free. Or as free as you can feel in a school.

I know what you're thinking, "What the hell? Who is excited and feels free at school?" Well I'll tell you.

It's my first day at my new school Majory Arts High. My producers thought it was a good school. For the first two months of school i'd been doing online classes but i grew to dislike it. And without anyone knowing who i am really, a public school would be acceptable.
By that i mean, I've never shown my face. It's always covered by something, a bandana, mask, hat, whatever you think could cover someone's face, ive worn it.
Why i choose to start  of my career as an idol without showing my face i don't know. But it surely has benefited me so i wasn't getting mauled in person like my best friend Irene.

My producer Lee Soo Man also said this school would help me with vocals so i wasn't just rapping in every single song, and hopefully my dancing too. I'd probably need a tutor for that. If dance tutors are even a thing? I dance pretty well but following counts and routines stresses me.

My plan was to release a mini album by the end of the year. I wanted it to have more meaning too me. Not just rapping, but singing and dancing. And maybe an invitation to The Seoul Family Concert. Although it's very unlikely.

My fan base was large despite only debuting a few months before which i assumed was because i debuted from one of the biggest entertainment companies.

But to say the least, it was nice to be in a bustling environment without everyone knowing exactly who i was.

I made my way to the office quickly and without fuss. It also helped that this new school is very small. Nowhere to get lost.
I had also been here Friday afternoon for a tour and meeting.
The staff knew my secret and they had to sign contracts and all the other stuff. Just so that they would know not to say anything.

The office was unusually colder than the hallway and i shivered when i stepped in.
I quickly regained myself and walked up to the counter.

The few chairs that lined the wall were empty except for one. A boy about my age sat. He had a maroon sweater tucked into jeans with a belt. He didn't look up so i figured he was uninterested or in his own world.

"Good morning Taeyong, sweetie." The office lady greeted sweetly.
"Good morning to you too." I answered smiling.
"Jaehyun, honey. The new student is here!" She said and the boy got up from his seat. He brushed his shorts off quickly.
The lady turned her head towards me "you both have the same classes, so he'll be with you throughout the day. But hurry, the bell is going to ring. Don't want to be late on your first day!" The lady warned with a big smile.
Jaehyun straightened himself and made his way over to me as we both walked out of the office.
"Hey, I'm Jaehyun. If you didn't already know." He explained laughing lightly. He seemed sweet. He had a friendly face. His ears were pierced and his chestnut colored hair fell over his eyes.
"I'm TY- i mean I'm Taeyong." I said quickly laughing to cover up. Jaehyun didn't seem to notice anything so i felt relieved. That is something i'd have to get used too.

Soon we entered first period. It was Math. My least favorite subject. Jaehyun seemed pretty bearable and friendly so i wouldn't be totally suffering.
Jaehyun sat down and the teacher introduced me to the class then i sat down behind him. Class was pretty boring. They were in the middle of a lesson and i had no idea what was going on so i doodles little pictures on the desk.
Though, Whoever sat behind me kicked my chair lightly a few times but i figured it was on accident.

Finally the bell had rang and i practically jumped out of my seat. But as quickly as i got up i felt someone's hand on my shoulder as i was shoved back into the chair.

"I always leave the aisle first." A voice said coming up from behind my chair. A boy with golden blonde hair and a pointed faced glared at me as he walked away.

Who the fuck was that and what was his problem? I turned to Jaehyun and we both got up.
"Every new kids encounter with Yuta is always memorable." He laughed once "Yuta" was out of earshot and without meeting my eyes.
"Yuta?"
"Yuta Nakamoto. The 'king' of the school. Girls practically drool over him even some of the guys too. He's rude though, so i don't mess with him but apparently that doesn't stop all the girls from trying to get with him" Jaehyun explained walking out of class. "Hence this." He gestured to Yuta leaning against the locker talking to 3 different girls. From this angle i could see him clearly.

Yuta had a sharp jawline and oval face. his teeth were a bright white. Despite his happy smile, his downward facing eyebrows and eyes made him looked like someone not to be fucked with.

Yuta and Jaehyun locked eyes and he turned away quickly and pulled me down the hallway.

"Yikes. He sounds like a bitch." I answered. "I'll just stay out of his way."
Jaehyun laughed again. "That's going to be hard considering he has every class with us."
I groaned as we walked to second period.
It was dance class. As i said before, something i had a love hate relationship with.
Jaehyun pulled me to his friends sitting in a corner of the mirror covered room.
"Hey, I'm Johnny" Greeted one with brown hair, parted in the middle.
"Wassup man, welcome to the group! I'm Mark." Said a shorter one with blonde hair. He looked a grade lower than me. His face and style looked young.
"Hi, my names taeil. Heard a lot about you." Said the last one with dark black hair, laughing. His laugh showed off his sparkling teeth.
"I'm Taeyong and I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail this class." I attempted at humor.
"Ugh, me too." Said Johnny. "At least i won't be alone!" He laughed and i slid down next to them.
We all chatted for a little and they got to know me until the bell rang and a late Yuta walked in. I had almost forgot about my unfortunate encounter with him this morning.
"Have you met him yet?" Asked Mark quietly.
"Unfortunately yes" i replied. Apparently Yuta was the talk of the school.
"Last year he held my head down into a toliet and flushed. I used to have curly hair (limitless era Mark) and then i had to cut it. And I'll always hate him for that." Mark explained glaring at Yuta who practiced a small routine in front of two other boys and a girl.
He looked at me and winked. I was stunned and confused for a second before turning away. Surely he wasn't winking at me?
I looked at Mark who was now talking to Jaehyun. He didn't see. I didn't know how to feel. Scared? I most definitely have caught his attention. He was cute, i won't lie but his intentions seemed to be anything but.

_______
Ah first chapter.. hope y'all like it:) It'll get better i promise!!!
(Edit: thank you for the support love yaaa!!)
(Edit: as of 11/5/18 this chapter has been edited and some things have been added or taken out)
_______