Monday

I sat happily at my desk doodling on the corner of my paper, waiting for a text from The Library Stranger. Yuta was finally back and he kept stealing glances at me. I was so caught up in my own world that Yuta didn't matter to me anymore.
The door to the classroom opened and Lucas poked his head inside.
"Mrs. Sana needs Taeyong for a second. She asked me to come get him." Lucas announced sending a sweet smile to Mr. Wonpil.
"Take him." Mr. Wonpil said and i got up from my seat. I was partly worried. I didn't know who Mrs. Sana was.
Lucas practically shoved me out of the door and i spotted Jungwoo standing against the lockers.
"I got him." Lucas said smiling proudly.
"You ready to get your hair washed, Taeyong? You look like you could use a haircut too." Jungwoo laughed while grabbing onto my arm. My mind flashed to Mark after i heard what Jungwoo said. They were going to stick my head down the toliet. My worry turned into full blown panic but i was too scarred to do anything.
I tried to squirm out of their grip but that only made them hold tighter.
They pushed me into the stall and i sliced my arm on the sharp siding. They left for a second before coming back with scissors.
Crap. I thought they were just bluffing.
Lucas grabbed my shoulders and i felt him grab my hair tightly. I closed my eyes and held my breath bracing myself.
I heard the scissors fall to the floor and then a grunt. Lucas had let go of my shoulders. I turned around ready to punch him but someone already had. Lucas held his nose and quickly ran out of the bathroom. I got up from the stall and looked for Jungwoo. He was pressed against the wall by a tall figure. It was Yuta.
"What the hell were you doing?" He yelled and Jungwoo flinched.
"Lucas made me do it." He stuttered and Yuta let him fall to floor. Jungwoo quickly skidded out of the bathroom slipping on the tile. Yuta kicked the stall open.
"Are you okay?" He asked running over to me. He cupped my face and for a second i thought he was going to kiss me. I wanted him too. But i pushed his hands off of me, ignoring my thoughts.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked harshly sitting up. His face hardened at my tone.
"Your cheek." He replied, suddenly in a cold tone. I brought my hand to my cheek and felt liquid running down it. Blood.
"Crap." I muttered under my breath trying to get up. Yuta got up and i slipped back down. He came back with a wet paper towel and dabbed my face. i winced.
"Sorry" He said backing away.
"It's okay." I whispered and he leaned towards me again. I felt his breathe on me. He was so close. I looked into his dark eyes that were almost hidden by his golden hair. He was so beautiful even under the horrible lighting.
Suddenly i pressed my lips to his and wrapped my arms around his neck. At first the kiss was hesitant but soon Yuta relaxed into to me. And we moved our hands up each others body. It felt so natural, it scared me. Then Yuta broke away and we lingered in each others eyes before he left. Again.
I don't remember what happened after that. I couldn't make out what he was doing before he just disappeared. My eyes unwilling filled with tears and couldn't move.
He left again and i don't know why it hurt. I don't know why i cared that he just left. It could've been the pounding in my head where Lucas grabbed me or the pain in my chest but i couldn't distinguish where the hurt was coming from. I didn't know anything in that moment. It was as if we both forgot about what happened last Wednesday. But just as quick as everything happen he left again. And this time, i didn't want him too.

_________
Had to split up the chapter whoops
400 reads? Y'all Wildin' but i love it😩❤️