Hunt

Jaehyun pov

I pulled into the shady parking lot and took in a sharp breath. I know i shouldn't be doing this but i needed to make sure he was okay.

I stepped out of the car and pulled my jacket tighter around my body. I stepped up the stairs lightly, trying not to make too much noise. I didn't want to draw attention because i wasn't from around here.
I reached door C16 and knocked.

I contemplated leaving after a couple minutes but someone finally opened the door.

"Jaehyun?" The older women slurred while holding herself up against the door. Her face was sagging from age and her hair was straw thin.

"Is Yuta there?" I asked, wanting to get this over with.

She let out a laugh. "Yuta? I haven't heard from him in like—," she counted on her fingers. "I don't know, three weeks." She added swiggging from the bottle in her left hand. "Why, you need 'em?"

"Uh no." I replied turning around. "Thanks anyways."

"Hey! If you see him soon, tell him i need someone to do my laundry!" She called out, laughing before slamming the door.

Where else could he be, i wondered as i hurried down the stairs. I was on the hunt to make sure he was okay. Even after everything that's happened between us i still care. I always will.

I sat in my car, frustrated. I didn't know who else to contact. Johnny and the rest of the group would judge me and i couldn't deal with that. Taeyong would most likely be no help. Yutas aunt was definitely no help and Kyla would ask too many questions. There was no one else i could turn to. I decided to text Johnny anyways.

So that's how my days have been. Stressed, because someone who wants nothing to do with me has been disappearing frequently without any explanation whatsoever.
I mean, i didn't expect him to tell me what the hell is going on, considering he hates me but it'd be nice to know so i wasn't running around trying to figure out where he is and if he is okay.
It's pathetic really, if Yuta knew i was looking for him he'd probably tell me off again. Say something about my wealthy family. The same old thing with him, yet it didn't stop me from wanting to get close again.
I wanted to make sure he was okay, even if he didn't want me too.

______
New pov👀
I'm thinking of making a Changlix book, thoughts?