Another mistake

"And the most confusing part about it all, is that who does my other half like? If there is anybody." I confessed shrugging my shoulders and shoving ramen in my face. "Should i ask him to meet up? I really want to know who he is!" I fussed.
Irene and me sat on my  bed discussing what to do in this situation.

"TY, calm yourself." Irene started. "Why don't you think he wants to show himself to you?"

"I don't know. Low self esteem?" I said and Irene hummed.

"I don't think you should meet up with him just yet." She said suddenly. It was as if she remembered something, a key factor in what we were talking about, maybe.

"Well, why not?" I asked, curious at her reasoning.

"Have you ever thought about who the other person you like is?"

"Well no. I don't like anyone else." I stated firmly. I said it like i was trying to convince myself.

"Taeyong." Irene said flatly, setting her bowl down. "Are you that clueless! You like Yuta! I know you do!"

I processed her words. "I don't like Yuta."

"Yes you do! You two stupid kids try and make up these dumb excuses as to why you don't associate with eachother because your scared! Hell, you're about to release you album and everybody will know you. You can make relations with people." She cried at me, voice suddenly angry. "You shouldn't meet the boy."

"Why are taking Yutas side! Did he bribe you to put in a word for him?" I yelled. "Did he threaten to out you and your mental breakdown after your breakup?"

"No, Taeyong, he didn't. Are you even listening to me? I'm just trying to tell you! You have feelings for him! He has feelings for you!" Irene stated, furiously grabbing her bag.

"I don't give a shit if he likes me, i don't like him! I never will." I yelled. I don't know if i was trying to convince myself, or Irene. Or both.

"Suit yourself Taeyong. But I'm telling you now, don't meet that boy." She said with an acidic tone, making her way out of my room.

"I don't care what you think Irene! I'm old enough to make me own damn decisions. I am going to meet him." I called after her.

"Well stop asking me for advice then, if you're so grown up!"

"Shut up! Just shut up!" I screamed at her and she flinched.

"Goodbye, Taeyong." She stated, flatly before leaving.

"GOD, WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled, stomping back into my room.
I pulled out my phone and sent a text.

Me: i want to meet up.

Who cares what Irene says. Or what Yuta feels. I like this boy and not Yuta. I will meet this boy and we will date or something.
I squirmed thinking of why Irene was dead set against me meeting him. Just because her love life turned bad didn't mean mine was going too.

I huffed in my bed and cried till my voice was hoarse. This was all so stupid. I just told Irene she was useless to me, most likely broke Yutas heart, and now I'm meeting a stranger off the internet.

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself as my phone vibrated rapidly against my thigh.

Manager Lee
Taeyong, we need the album songs. They are due today!
Hello?
Taeyong please drop them off soon
Never mind soon, i need them now
The album artist is here!

Oh no. This was not good. Yet another thing to add me list of horrible things to happen today.

I jumped out from my bed, ran to my desk and shoved my lyrics and songs in a folder. I needed to get to the company, and fast.

Before leaving my house i grabbed my hat and bandana and tied it quickly around my face, rushing out the door.

I could care less about the events from the past days. I forgot about it all as i rushed into the company building.

______
Holy crap almost 1k reads?

Yall go support my boys Stray Kids❤️❤️