A few drinks later

Taeyong pov
I sat comfortably at a bar stool drinking some concoction Jaehyun had picked for me. It was delicious. I looked over the landscape before me.
Mark was wowing everyone with his dance moves by the dj booth. Taeil and Jaehyun sat on a couch dodging all the girls trying to talk to them and drinking some soda out of fancy glasses. Johnny was singing—or rather slurring— lyrics to some pop song on the small stage in front of the dance floor. He already had one too many drinks. But At least he wasn't drunkenly making advances on people (like someone i know).
I could only smile watching my friends all do their own thing. There was something rather comforting about it even if my heart felt somewhat broken.
My phone buzzed and i looked down.

Library boyy🤫
Hey taeyonggggg

I smiled but shoved my phone back into my pocket.
"Come over and dance Taeyong!!" Called Mark. I contemplated it for a second. "fuck it" i whispered to myself before chugging the rest of my drink and stumbling towards Mark.
Usually i would've waved him off and continue sitting at the bar, wallowing in my self pity but i was rather tipsy and dancing seemed really fun in the moment.

Somewhere in between then and now, i had a couple more unregulated drinks. At one point me and Mark were salsa-ing with eachother. That interaction was filmed by an insanely drunk Johnny who was crying with laughter at every little thing. That eventually led to all of us laughing and singing drunk karaoke.
The entire dance floor seemed to cheer us on and as Johnny and I sang "shake it off" very badly while Taeil and Mark tried to dance in sync with eachother. Jaehyun watched us all, dying with laughter whenever Johnny attempted to sing a high note which ended up with him basically yelling at the microphone.

A few hours (and drinks) later, i was back at my penthouse laughing at the unfunny sitcom playing on my tv. It was a miracle i could even make my way up the stairs. I was still quite drunk but i was slowling coming down from it.

Eventually i ordered pizza. But i didn't really eat any of it. I was almost sober so it was safe to take a shower without the possibility of me slipping and cracking my head open.
After that, i flopped on my bed quickly blacking out.

Little did i know i made a big mistake.

________
Heyooo!!! Just in case you didn't know, i love you all and you're doing amazing🤪🤪
Hella tea in the next few chapters