Against us

After school, i walked to the coffee shop where i was supposed to meet Sicheng. I don't even know why out of all people i choose him to give me advice ABOUT ANOTHER BOY. There is so many ways this could go wrong but maybe, just maybe, if it didn't go wrong something good could come out of it. Something very good.

I walked in and instantly spotted sicheng in the corner booth. He was wearing a loose and oversized black and white striped shirt paired with black ripped jeans.

"Hey taeyong." He shouted and waved. A couple people turned their heads and the cafe fell into a low whisper.
Oh yeah, I'm a celebrity.
I hurried over to him.

"Sorry sorry." He apologized noticing the attention we were getting.

I looked at him and laughed, "don't worry. I'll have to get used to it at some point."

"So what's up?" Sicheng asked, realaxing into his seat. "Glad you got my number weren't you?"

I laughed again. "Yes, very." I paused. "Please don't take this weirdly or anything, I just need some advice about someone i like."

"A boy"

Sicheng face scrunched up and i wasn't sure if he was disgusted or surprised or happy. I mean, maybe this wasn't the best idea.

"Oh my god, Taeyong. You're face." He laughed covering his mouth.

I didn't realize i was cringing because i didn't know what to expect of his reply.

"I'm gay."

Now it was my turn to be shocked.

"Wow this is all a series of fortunate events, isn't it?" I smiled.

"Okay, okay, lets get down to buisness. Who is this kid?"

"Wait wait. Why didn't you tell me you were gay?" I asked.

"Well first of all, we've literally just met and it's not like I'd go up to you and say 'hi I'm sicheng and I'm gay' you know? Also you could've been homophobic so i just didn't say anything." He explained, daintily.

"Umderstandable." I nodded and giggled.

So i explained to him everything from when i first 'met' Yuta up until now. I wasn't planning on telling him everything that happened but when i was with him everything seemed to just spill out.

I barely knew Sicheng but he felt so trust worthy and comfortable to be around that i couldn't help myself.

I left the cafe after talking with Sicheng for almost 3 and a half hours. I didn't come up with a distinct plan but instead with a good idea of how i can fix things and i knew more about him.

Sicheng gave great advice and he was a really good listener. I had thanked him again for letting me stay at his house that night.

This gave me hope. A horrible night gave me a new friend. Things were finally, finally looking up for me. And i couldn't be more happy.

A/N
What if i called you guys like savvypops or something?
That's low key cringey but we're gonna go with it

Sorry for being hella inactive but I'm tryna finish this book so i can focus on my others