Lost

Tuesday. Yuta was still nowhere to be found. I didn't care but at the same time i did. It wasn't until Kyla pulled me over after 1st period that i knew something was up.
"Can you meet me at the library during lunch? It's kind of important." She pleaded.
"Yah of course." I answered and she smiled before running off to class. It wasn't a happy smile though, it seemed thankful yet worried.
I spent 2nd period thinking about why Kyla wanted me to meet with her. Did she need me to take her somewhere? Or do something for her? I didn't know what expect becuase i didn't know her that well.

I spotted Kyla near the couches when i walked into the library. She made eye contact with me and had an anxious look on her face.
"What's up?" I asked, sitting down next to her.
"Have you talked to Yuta at all this week?" She asked me.
"No, why?" I replied. What is going on, i wondered.
"After Friday night i haven't heard from him at all. I tried calling, texting, and even going to his house i can't reach him and niether can anyone else. I at least thought he'd text you about what the hell is going on but i guess not." She explained huffing in her seat. It visible that she was upset.
"Why would he text me? We aren't exactly friends." I inquired.
"You aren't friends?" She asked shocked. "Yuta talks about you a lot. I thought you guys would at least be friends."
How could she say that? I figured she'd be more sensitive to that considering Yuta is her boyfriend. Maybe they are just fuck buddies?
"He talks about me? Why?"
"I don't know. You should ask him is he ever shows himself again." She shrugged leaving back into the couch.
"Give me your phone?" I stated and he handed it over without hesitation. "Here's my number in case you need it. And get some sleep. You look like you could use it."
"It's just so unlike him! He usually tells me when he won't be here but it's like he disappeared." She explained running her hands through her long hair.
I let Kyla rant to me until the bell rang. I tried hard to listen but my mind was elsewhere. Why would he talk about me so much? What would he say about me? I longed to ask Kyla these questions but she was stressed enough. I didn't want her to think i had an interest with him.

After school i walked home. I was thinking of ways to get Yuta to reach out to Kyla. She was worried sick. It was the least i could for Kyla after she saved Irene. Without thinking i pulled out my phone and swiped to the unknown number that texted me days ago.
Where the hell are you?
I waited a couple minutes then i heard my phone ring.
Like you care
He replied and i rolled my eyes.
Kyla is worried sick about you. Jesus, she looks like she hasn't slept in days.

Oh Kyla is fine. Stop texting me.

Not until you tell me where you are.

I waited for a reply but i didn't get one. I opened the door to my apartment and flopped down on my couch. I was about to fall asleep when my phone rang.

He sent me an address.

_______
Sorry for a short chapter:(
BUT 200+ READS!!!! Love ya!!!