No answer

I sat on my bed silently, willing myself not to cry.
I didn't know what to expect. The Library Boy hasn't answered me and Irene seemed to be on ghost mode. I expected her to reach out and so i could reject her apologizes, but she wasn't even online. It somehow made it hurt more. I felt like the same scar was reopening and opening with every waking week. There was always some drama all the time. What could i do to stop it?
Distancing myself from everyone seemed ideal but i couldn't just leave the Library Boy. That is, if he didn't leave me already.
My thoughts started drifting. What if it was all a joke? How could it? Even since i came to this damn school everything had gone downhill. I wished for it all to be over.
Oh how i wished i could go back to my old school!

A knock on the door pulled me out of my sorrow. I wiped my eyes quickly and rushed to the enterance. I brushed my shirt off and opened the door.

"Kyla?" I asked, wide eyed. Her face was swollen, red and her eyes were sunken in.
She sobbed a few incoherent words  and latched herself onto me. I shut the door and hugged her to the couch. She threw herself on the couch and wiped her eyes.
"I'm so sorry, Taeyong. I just—," she sobbed. "I don't know who else to go to." She cried burying herself in the pillows
"Woah ok, Kyla. What happened." I cooed grabbing a pillow.
"Yuta—." She sobbed. "He broke up with me. I- I knew it would happened at some point. I knew he didn't- didn't love me but i really loved him and..."
i tensed. Yuta was the last thing from my mind right now. I couldn't just ignore her so i had to let her talk it out.
"He even text dumped me! Said he was seeing someone else!" She cried holding her phone out to me. Sure enough there was a short text from Yuta.

Babyy❤️❤️
We're breaking up. I'm seeing someone else.

"At first i thought he meant you but i don't think so now. Even if it was you, I'd wouldn't be mad. You're a good person, yuta isn't." She added, pulling the phone away. I felt my heart wince but i ignored it and held Kyla closer.
"Do you want anything? Food?" I asked giving her a blanket. She nodded her head and cried harder.

I made my way to the kitchen swiftly, leaving her with the tv remote. I needed to get out the house. I could feel a headache coming on as i thought about Kyla talking about Yuta. I need to be with her, i thought. Even if it hurts, i have to help.

"Do you what it's like to love someone?" Kyla asked as i brought a bowl of soup to her. My mind flashed to my sister and parents.

"Well yeah, i love my family." I replied sitting down.

"Yeah of course. But have ever loved someone?"

"Well uh." I paused. "No, i haven't."

"Wow really? I'd assume you'd have a past lover or something." She laughed, smiling through small tears.

"Tell me about him." I said, suddenly.

"Well, i don't know. Yuta just seemed so different. He was the first person who ever made an attempt to talk to me when i first came to this school. It shocked everyone. Yuta has this rude facade but he's actually so sweet and caring. He never talked about his past so i never pushed it out of him. He was always caught up in my life but it wasn't creepy. Just comforting, you know? I fell in love with him when he treated me like that. It was like nothing matter to him but us. He would ditch his friends for me. But After a while, he started to skip school more than usual. He would send me short, bland texts, Never tell me where he was, and just seemed distant. I thought he'd snap out of it but he never did. I thought we could go on a little longer, enough to change his mind. But recently he just seemed to get more and more distant. I didn't want to break up with him but i would have too soon. Then i got the text. I didn't think it would hurt as much as it does but i feel so broken. I ditched my family and curfews for him but it was all for nothing." Kyla wiped New forming tears from her eyes. "I'm sorry, i don't expect you to understand."

I paused for a moment, thinking over what she said. "I've never experienced that but i feel your pain. I understand that you're hurting. I honestly have no words. But Yuta doesn't deserve you. And you don't deserve him if this is how he treats you."

After a while Kyla decided it was time to leave. Her parents would be worried if she was out for too long.
"Thank you, Taeyong. I really appreciate you." She said opening the door.

"Anytime Kyla. Feel better and text if you need me or Irene." I replied without thinking.

"And, Taeyong?" She whispered before closing the door, "if you truly have feelings for someone you should tell them."

I thought about that last part for a while. What did she mean? There's no way she could know about The Library Boy. And plus even if she did, i had already confessed my feelings for him.

Who else could she mean?