❤THIS LOVE - 154❤

warning: mature

Taehyung kissed my lips softly as he slowly and steadily hovered me on the bed, "I'm your honey, isn't I'm?"  before I could say something his phone rings made him groan in despair. 

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I was fishing out my phone from my pants pocket while other hand still on the bed sheet, hovering over you.

I kept my phone beside your head on speaker so you can listen. You can't be heartless. I hope your not cold, I hope so..

"Han-ah.."

"Dada, mommy is going to come soon..?" Hansung asked.

I didn't said anything as I glanced at you. I wanted you to react, to say something but you didn't. I wonder you weren't paying attention. 

"Dada! Bring mommy soon.." Hansung whined while I came closer enough to your face, my breath tickling down your neck. "Taeyeon and Miyeon were crying out and granma was so stressed." 

"Han-ah we'll come to pick you all at 9, okay?" You stirred to right while a tear eventually came to my notice. "Mommy will come too." I smiled as I pecked on your forehead. 

You still care made me relief.

"Mommy is there with you Dada?!" Hansung was so excited while I said yes. 

He wanted to talk with you but you were silently sobbing so I decided to be later.

I ended the call and looked at your red silky blindfold and thought should I remove it or not.

No, not now.

SOHYUN'S POV:

I felt his hands gripped my waist as he enters inside me. My breath halted in a sudden way as I felt him going deep inside of me.

It was so sudden that I let out a short scream as it was hurting like hell.

He pushed himself more filling me up to my stomach. I closed my eyes as tears gathered inside, my breathing halts because of pain.

"I love you, baby.. I'll take it slow if you want."

He whispered in his husky voice made my heart beat faster. 

He caress my cheeks softly, his soft lips touches tenderly mine while his skin was burning so hot. Holding both of my hands placing on the side of my head.

After a while he started to move inside of me. Even if he slowly thrusted, I started to feel the tightness of my walls around him, I felt the pressure inside me rising.

"H-Honey.. fa..faster.."

His hot breathe was hitting on the side of my neck, becoming heavier and heavier as his thrusts were wilder now.

My hands holded him as he was entering so fast and harder. I wrapped my legs around his waist when he pinned my hands above my head.. His fingers intertwines with mine as he holds me there.

"Fuck.. you feel so good baby."

He said as his lips smashing against mine. I felt him slowly pulling out before violently going back inside. He kept doing the same thing over again and again until I couldn't hold my moans anymore.

"Yes baby..."

His breath brushed against my cheeks, eyes gazing into mine. I buried my face on his neck as he keeps thrusting into me.

I take his scent, inhaling deep... while my lips trial soft kisses on his neck down to his collarbone. I hear him breathing roughly as he was thrusting deeper and harder.

I started to tremble when he hit a point there that was making me lose my mind.

I knew in that movement I will end. I couldn't take it any longer. It was so pleasing that we came more than three times but still he wanted to do it again. 

"Not now."

Taehyung hands exploring every part of my body, feeling each crevasse, each line along with my physique.

I felt his wet hairs, sweat, his scent, his skin... I feel his abs which tighten and untighten against mine while every thrust, feeling his warmth against my skin. 

One of his hand was wrapped around my waist bringing me closer to him as he deeply thrust. I hear him breathing roughly as he continues to thrust into me.

He whispers in my ears in his deep and husky voice. "I love you, baby.. stay longer for me." He removes the silky blindfold while he took me on the top of him. 

I opened my eyes hesitantly seeing it was already dark outside while the only lights I could see was the enlighten scented red candles.

He kisses me intensively, his hands venture my curved body, exploring. I bury my face into his neck. I can't help but moan. I pressed my lips on his sweaty skin while he was thrusting into me faster.

After few minutes, I can feel my body can't help it but I might faint. Taehyung noticed it and after few more long and slow thrust he stopped.

I felt him cumming inside me for the fifth time as I felt warm liquid filling me. I pushed him so I can move from above but he didn't let me budge as he was breathing heavily.

He pulled himself out before rolling me on my stomach made me gasp.

His tongue softly traces upwards on my neck before biting me. He slowly enters inside of me as he was taking me from back. I was feeling the intensity growing higher than I can't take it.

"Hah.. honey please."

"Baby.. you're so good that I can't get enough of you."

Taehyung moans as he moved his hips against mine. His lips were on back of my neck, pressing harder as he was thrusting deeper and deeper.

I moaned louder as he hits on my G-spot again. A sensational feeling runs through my skin.

"Come on baby..."

He said in his husky voice as he rubbed on my breast, massaging them softly.

His every thrust goes deeper and intensely that I can't hold it anymore. I cried out as my mind was numb with pleasure and my limbs felt weaker.

Again and again he filled me up, his each thrust made lengthening my release.

He came right after me, releasing all of himself inside of me. He hold my waist in place as I felt his warmth.

We were breathing heavily as he pull himself out. I was so tired that I couldn't move. He pulled me by waist as he made me face him.

"Baby.. one more time."

"D-Don't.. Ahh-hah.."

I could barely walk tomorrow while he enters again made me gasped in pain.