❤THIS LOVE - 8❤

I took a cab, "Police station." I said as I quickly moved in. I think, this is the right time and I will have police protection.

After few minutes, I reached. I paid the amount to the cab driver. 

I was worried what if this not work but at least I will feel that I tried. I can't give up.

I entered in the police station and saw a police chief in his cabin.

"I have a complain." I said but his eyes widen in shock as if he saw a ghost.

What is there to be shock? I'm a simple human being, isn't it?

"You...?" He said in doubt. I don't know what he meant but I introduced myself. 

"I'm Park Sohyun, I have a complaint about--" he cut off my words immediately.

"I know."

"You know..?!"

"No.. nothing. You just have a seat. I have to make a important call." He excused himself as he moved out of his cabin.

I took a sit as he was out for taking a call. My heart was beating crazily as clock was ticking.. which was making it worst.

PARK JIMIN POV: 

I saw Sohyun but she seem to not recognise me.

How can she forget me?

I decided to call Taehyung as he can handle her better than me. 

Sohyun is crazy, I don't know what's on her mind? Is she acting or really lost her sanity?!

"Hyung? What Happened? Did something came up." Taehyung asked from other side of the call.

"Um... Taehyung. Do you remember Sohyun?" I asked carefully, hope he won't get angry. "My stupid cous--"

"Yes, I remember. Why?" He simply said made me shock for a second. 

"S-She is here. I don't want to deal with her now." 

I sighed.

"What?! Why she is at your place? Did something happened?" Taehyung was in shock and he wanted to know more. 

What Sohyun is doing here?

"She is here to file a complain." I said pressing my temple.

I don't want her to mess my life.

"What?! Really she is.." He took a pause before he says, "Make her wait, I'm coming and.. don't tell her anything. I'm on my way." Taehyung said quickly and hang up.

What is going to happen? 

Why he is so desperate about her?! 

He hates her, don't he?