❤THIS LOVE - 76❤

❤WEDDING DAY~

_

We were in the dressing room, my heart was beating crazily.. today, my wish came true~

I was in my wedding gown, my hairs curls down. My make up was done.. and just like always I had my strawberry flavour shade on my lips. 

My mom put veil on my hairs, "Never runaway So-ah, even it's hard sometimes..."

"Mom, I won't do anything that will hurt you and him. I promise, I'll stay and face it all." I said with a bright smile on my face. 

"Sohyun-ah.. we will walk together on the aisle.." Sohee holds my hands as she said. I gave a nod as we hold each other's hand. 

How much I wished that my dad to be here..? 

I miss you dad.. hope you're happy to see me from above...

"Are you nervous girls..?"

I looked around and found my uncle, Mr Park.. Jimin's dad.

"Little bit.." I said nervously while Sohee started to whine again.. "Ahh.. I'm so scared, this gown is so long.. 

I don't want to fall--"

"Don't worry girls.. I'll be there to hold your hands. You will not fall, believe me.." Mr Park chuckles. 

"I will miss both of you.." My mom hugged both of us together as she was on the verge of tears.

"Mom, we are not going far away.. call us whenever you miss us, we will come running back to you." I said as I hugged her back.

"No worries.. when I can come asap with Jungkook's first flight!" Sohee exclaimed. 

"Don't trouble Jungkook.." 

"I don't, mom..." Sohee giggles.

_

Walking slowly from the aisle me and Sohee were holding on uncle Park's arm..

Taehyung was smiling happily as he was talking with Jungkook beside him, my heart almost jumped out of it's place when his eyes stops on mine.

All the decoration was selected and managed by Yuri-ah, Jin.. and Jimin Oppa.

Whole hall was looking beautiful with red and white roses.. I saw Jimin Oppa waved at me. I just smiled and slightly nodded.

When I reach in front of Taehyung, uncle Park gave my hand in his.. a warm sensation runs in my body.

"Even I'm there uncle.. but both are just like my daughters. I'm trusting you, take care of my daughters..." Mr Park said to Taehyung and Jungkook..

"I will, Mr Park." Taehyung squished my hands firmly. Suddenly, he came closer to my face and whispers in my ears.. "I saw my princess came from moon.. you're looking gorgeous baby.." I felt a quick peck on my cheeks made me blush.

I saw no one was looking at us as they were focusing on Jungkook and Sohee now while Nayoung smiles at me. 

Did she saw it already..? 

My cheeks were burning in scarlet pink.. what did you do..?!

My attention snapped back... when I heard Jungkook's conversation, "Yes, Mr Park..." Jungkook holds Sohee's hands as he showed his bunny smile. 

I saw in front of me, all were smiling and suddenly Mina winked at me. 

Something intense was coming from them as they were ready to shout out.

I looked at Taehyung, he was unaware.. while Sohee and Jungkook were looking at me as they gestured me to be ready. 

"Sohyun, we love you!" All the boys exclaimed at once.

"She is mine!" Taehyung pulled me closer instantly as his arms around my waist holded me to his left side. I was too shocked.. 

"Aye.. Taehyung got jealous!" One of my friend exclaimed while Taehyung flipped his mullet. 

"Don't you try again or I'll smack your--" 

I hold his arms, "Don't, they were just kidding.." We were laughing so hard as we saw his reaction. 

"Baby, I won't be kidding.." He mumbles.

" He mumbles