❤THIS LOVE - 62❤

[A/N: Don't ask me. What Jin is doing? I just had this gif. Can't help...]

_

I don't trust easily. 

So when I tell you 

I trust you.

Don't make me 

regret it. 

_

_

[FLASHBACK]

Taehyung pulled me closer... we were few inches apart. I was trembling in fear.

"I want to show you something..." He said as he loosened his grip on my hands. I felt his hold slipping away.

Taehyung unbuttoned his shirt as his fingers moved down way. His eyes were on me as he undo his shirt. He stared me coldly sending shivers down my spine. 

"W-What are you doing..?" I asked as I stepped backwards in fear.

"Wait there." Taehyung said in instant as I was about to turn around.

I just frozed like a statue. Cold sweat was running through my skin. 

I saw him crouching down. My eyes widen as he flipped his shirt off his shoulder...

"Do you remember this...?" He asked.

My fingers were shaking in fear... as I was about to touch his scar. Like someone pitiless stabbed knife on right back of his shoulder.

How can someone pierce him so cruelly..?

"Does it pain..?" I asked as I slightly touched. I hope it's internally fine. It's was deep, made me scared. 

"It's Painless now." He said coldly. 

I backed away as he turned around quickly

"You know what hurts the most...

Someone back stab you mercilessly 

And don't even remember..." I saw how he was glaring me coldly. 

"I...I'm sorry.." 

I looked down as my eyes closed. I was feeling ashamed of myself. Even though I don't remember...

I was feeling so bad... maybe I'm the one who had done.

I clenched the hem of my shirt tightly. 

How can I...? 

My heart was burning so much. I was feeling so hurt as thought came through my mind.

He signed.

"Did I mention the name? You don't have to..." He said firmly. 

But, I felt he was blaming me.

[PRESENT DAY]

Sohee hold my hands as she was spilling all the truth out... I was shocked as she admits all one by one.. When she took my position in college, we switched for one week...

She messed up.

She just ruined it.

"I'm sorry Sohyun-ah.. I did for self defence. I was.. not going to stab him... it just.. just happened. I didn't knew it was knife when I just randomly grabbed. I was in hurry..."

Sohee's hands were trembling in fear while my heart was shattering.. 

"I.. me and Jungkook were in open relationship.. Taehyung.. He stopped us.. every time. But.. but I didn't knew he was doing for you. He stalked me almost every day.. I was too scared when he.. when he slammed me on the wall... I pushed him and the next I.. I didn't tried to kill him. I swear."

Sohee was sobbing silently.. she was scared. I hold her hands tightly as I gesture her to say it all. I want to know.

"I read your diary.. I know, I shouldn't.. but it revealed your obsessed with him. You didn't wrote the part you're in relationship.. I was confused... After that you took your position.. it was mess. Your relation became messed because of me. The day when he... he pierced you.. I couldn't held in myself."

Sohee slides down as she cried harder.. the pain was unbearable. I crouched down at her level... My heart was aching so much seeing her like this...

"He will kill me if he know it was me... 

He thinks I cheated on him.. 

I broke his trust..

I stabbed him to death..

I swear, it wasn't my intention.."

I was totally blank.. if it was about Taehyung, I can tell him. I know he will not take it so easily but V won't hesitate to swipe away his enemies. 

..and Sohee was the one.

What I will say to him? 

Will he believe me...