❤THIS LOVE - 123❤

"Chim, please

"Chim, please.." Taehyung said but he ignored him. "please, don't do this.. I can't." He breathed heavily as he felt his aching heart, he was on the verge to cry.

Jimin turned around as he glared at him.

"She is dead! Just go away, I won't be calling you in her funeral." Jimin rudely said made him hurt so badly. 

He can't even think of Sohyun dead. It was so hard for him to even believe... 

"Please, Chim don't sa--"

"Don't call me, Chim. I'm not your friend!"

-

When Sohee walks in Taehyung's cabin, she slammed the two diaries on his desk.

Taehyung glanced up and saw her.. he thought that she was his wife. It's been a week he didn't saw her. 

Only her face made him feel a little better but it didn't stayed long enough...

"Sohyu--"

"Don't you dare.. I'll smack you if you tried to touch me!" Sohee warned him. 

"Wha--"

She didn't let him speak as she glared him with hate.

"My sis wanted you to have her diaries lastly. I don't want to.. but I've to give you so that's it!" Sohee turned around to leave from the sight while Taehyung couldn't help but to feel bad.

-

"Taehyung, believe me it was her whole time. I didn't tried to kill your wife." Jun-myeon said as he somehow got the chance. He called him everyday but V didn't picked his calls. 

"I didn't send 30-40 men's in your house neither I planned out something against you..." Jun-myeon was revealing everything he knows.

"Why should I believe you?" Taehyung asked as he was seating in the cafe with Jun-myeon even he don't wanted to. "Why do you think I'll believe you?" He asked straight forwardly. 

"..cause I'm Kim Maize's husband, your brother-in-law." Jun-myeon said as he looked at him confidently. "Taehyung, I never hurted your sister. Why would I hurt your wife..? She was pregnant and I'll never hurt a woman." 

Taehyung shallowed hard as he looked outside the window. He couldn't say anything... he didn't even lost his wife but also his future babies.

-

"V-ah.. I got the footage." Jhope said as he showed the video of Sohyun when she was alone on 84th floor. 

Taehyung looked at the video again as he didn't remember what exactly happened? Only V knew the truth as he blames Suzy for the same. 

The video was surprisingly unbelievable.

V pushed her after saying rude words to her while Taehyung felt hurt to see how she cried in front of him hoping he will stop.

There was a part when V push her but it was so fast to realize what actually happened? 

He again saw the whole scene in slow motion, he saw that Sohyun balanced herself so she won't fall but Suzy pushed her harder from back made her hit the table in the balcony. 

Taehyung clenched his fist when he saw how Suzy kicks her wife and stepped on her hand.. Sohyun can't do anything but to scream in pain.

"Make her pay for every pain my love has faced.. I don't want to go easy on her." 

Taehyung talked with Jhope as he will be not alone in this case. 

"Send the copies to Chim and Sohee.. they also need to know." That was the last statement before he left to meet Byun.