❤THIS LOVE - 52❤

Can you shed some light 

Let me in tonight 

Let me love you in the cold 

Can you take my hand 

Help me understand 

'Cause I'm leavin' if you don't 

_

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I was watching the situation from my tab. Yuri was still there.. looking shocked towards Sohyun. 

Jihoon was standing nervously in front of her. "Jihoon, you're dismissed." I said straightforwardly. 

Jihoon quickly take his leave while I was still seeing how frustratingly she looked.

Where did I go wrong...?

"Mr Kim, board of directors are waiting in conference room." Samuel said and checked the time on his watch. "It's time now."

"I'll be there in a min." I said as I took the last glance on her before shutting off my tab. 

My eyes closes softly thinking about her...

'Whenever you want to convince me.. just give me this beautiful red rose. I'll forgive you.' Sohyun smile as she caress the soft petal of red rose.

It's hurt.

Why did you do like this..?

I took a long breath to calm myself. I can't rush things for her.. it will take time to heal. 

I enter inside the conference room to attend the meeting. 

The meeting goes well as I decided. My new project will start soon. This one will leads to higher profits. 

"Samuel, send the files in my cabin." I said as the meeting dismiss.

I walked from the corridor of 60th floor. The wide glass window showed nice view of Seoul.

I halts on my steps as a message popped up on my cell phone.

I fished out my phone to check and it was a new video of Sohyun from my agent.

But, she is in hospital this can't be-- no, there is something wrong...

And a message from Jun-myeon. 

"I'm waiting in your cabin."

He is here. Why now?!

I quickly rushed inside my cabin and as soon I open the door in hurry. There he was.. sitting on the couch with a high class attitude.  

"Mr Kim, long time no see.." He smirked. 

SOHYUN'S POV:

I don't need a bouque of red roses that looks like my blood!

"Are you fine? If you need anythi--" A woman who was probably 7 months pregnant looked at me. How I threw the bouque of red roses.. and how I shouted loudly at that man earlier. 

"Whoever you are.. can you leave me alone?" I said hoping she will leave me alone. I don't even know her then why should she stay here... only to see me in vulnerable state.

"Do.. do you really don't remember me? We were too close." She said made me confused why don't I know her..

And why she wants me to remember her.

"No, I don't think so we are related in anyway." I said simply. 

"Hey, I'm Yuri, Choi Yuri. I'm Park Yuri now, Park Jimin's wife. He came early in morning to visit you, Remember?"

"I.. I don't thi--"

"In college, we were most popular ene-- friends!" She exclaimed. 

The time spends with her like river flows. But I still think she is new to me.

"So-ah, do you remember how you spilled water on Taehyung's head? That was hilarious.." She laughs... while I don't even know.. when did I?

Yuri was ranting some random college talks that I felt new. Like, I'm hearing for the first time.

But my mind was somewhere else...

I saw the clock again. Only one hour more.. it will be 10 p.m. He should come back from work.

After a while, the man from earlier came again. This time with a box. 

Jihoon was not bad.. but I felt guilty to shout earlier at him. He smiled sweetly as he walked near my bed.

"Ma'am, Mr Kim will be here in any minute. But, you should accept this.." Jihoon said as he gave me a medium sized box.

My heart was beating rapidly at the thought he will be here in any minute... and I glance towards the box which had a sticky note on it. 

'Don't push yourself too much that I can't even get you.'