❤THIS LOVE - 94❤

_

_

I woke up as my head was thumbing in pain. My fingers moves through my hairs before pressing harder..

When I opened my eyes, I saw the white curtains still at one place. The view of the lawn could be see through from the thin curtains.

A painful moan escape from my mouth, the pain of my head felt unbearable. It was hurting me so much that I decided to move out of my bed. 

I shuffle my bag but I couldn't able to find it. What I needed the most..?

"Not again..." I mumbled under my breath as my fingers moves restlessly through my hairs.

Maybe, he again threw it.. obviously he did it.

I hated this..

My eyes brimming with tears as pain increased. I threw my bag on the bed violently. All the stuff of my bag scatters on the bed while my blue moon diary was open with the random page.

6th June,

2018  ❤

My Baby.. My princess..

I love you more than anything else,

Don't skip the meals.. 

I'll be watching you.

- your honey, Tae~  😘

I knew he reads my diary, he wrote notes in it so I won't able to forget.. 

There is nothing personal left because he knows what I'm feeling that I don't express.

I won't be writing anymore. I don't want to...

I closed my diary before moving out of my room. I pressed my head while I was going in the kitchen. There discussion caught my attention made me froze near the door itself.

"Why don't you just tell her? My Hyun-ah will understand.." Jimin said in lower voice as he was swaying baby Ki-min in his arms.

"What do you think..? I didn't tried." Taehyung frowned. 

"I explained her almost every single day... I told her not to work but she still do. I told her not to think about Han-ah but she still do. I'm not trying to separate them. I-I can't do anything." He sighed as he felt helpless. 

Hoseok looks toward Taehyung who was impatiently walking back and forth, his hands moves through his hairs in frustratingly.

"No this can't happen." He murmurs.

Hoseok got up from the couch. "Should we get Pearl Avenue back? Hansung custody is already taken.. and Jun-myeon won't be givi--"

"Just do it. I'll take all of mine back to work!" Taehyung exclaimed. 

I clenched my hands as my nails digging in my palms. I heard all of there words it's just hurt every time when I think about it.

My tears were threatening to fall as I tried to speak. "W-Wasn't Han-ah o-ours? or you j-just fake--"

"Hyun-ah?" Jimin was shocked and others couldn't even spill a word as they didn't expected me here.

"Sohyun-ah this is the last time, Han-ah is not ours. I'm not going to listen anything, that's it." Taehyung said coldly as he took his blazer from the couch before he continued.

"You don't have an idea what I've lost. So please stop all of your tears.. I had enough!" He was barely looking in my eyes and his words were just piercing my heart painfully. 

The baby Ki-min started to cry louder as he woke up from the sudden yell. Jimin started to calm the little boy while baby couldn't stop crying. 

Hoseok tries to grip on his arms, "Taehyung that was not right to--" 

"Samuel." Taehyung calls him before walking out.

"Yes, Mr Kim." Samuel walked after him.

"So-ah.. he didn't mean it. He just.." Yuri cames as she tried to convince me.

"Hyun-ah, I'm trying my best to find Hansung. Don't worry, we will soon find out." Jimin said while he was softly patting on baby Ki-min's back who got scared.

I didn't said anything as I sobbed silently. I don't want to but I did.. 

-SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA-

SOHEE'S POV 

I don't even know why I got this clingy boy stuck with me. 

"I'm not your mommy, little kid." I said again while this boy squeals and hugged my legs. 

"Mommy, up.. up.." The little kid said as he was lifting his hands up towards me.

"Fine. Fine.."

I sighed before I picked him up in my arms. His little hands moves around my neck hugging me closer.

"Mommy.. where is Dada?" He asked me.

Jungkook will freak out for sure.