❤THIS LOVE - 143❤

-

-

"Sohyun-ah.."

Taehyung calls me, he was getting late for his meeting. He arranged the files and swiftly kept in it's own places. 

"Coming." 

I quickly took his black tie from the wardrobe and walked towards him. He wore his white shirt, his fingers promptly buttons up as he approaches me.

"Don't miss the lunch, I'll be watching you." I told him while putting the tie around his collar.

"If you come." He said clearly as his intent glance falls down on me.

"Maybe..."

I teased him as I spared a glance inbetween. A playful smile formed on my lips as he frowned. I set his collar before I checked his tie perfectly on it's place.

"You have to.. it's my order."

I giggled at his sudden reaction and made a step back. I gasped when his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to his chest. 

"Who is kidding right now? I'm damn serious."

I breathed heavily as he pressed his lips on my neck, a tingling sensation runs through my skin. 

"I know.. I know." I tried to escape but his warmth pulls me in again. "You're going to be late." I murmur while my eyes closes, feeling his alluring scent. 

"Alright.. come soon. I'll be waiting for my babies." 

My heart was racing with his every slight move. His palm cupped my cheeks as he leans down to place a soft kiss on my forehead before walking off to work.

-

I wrapped my work quickly as I've to make a visit between noon.

"Mina, I'll be going to  Enterprise. Are you coming with me?" I asked while she was playing with babies.

"Sure, why not?!" She exclaimed happily while walking towards me. 

Taeyeon was in her arms, his little fingers playing with her hairs. He was so mesmerized as his fingers roamed and tangled in her silky smooth hairs.

"We will pick up Han-ah in the way." I said as I took the hand bag.

"Okay, Let's go." She said excitedly while I smiled carrying sleeping Miyeon in my arms.

We walked towards the car and sat at the back seat. Miyeon was sleeping peacefully while Taeyeon softly giggled playing with Mina. 

"To the kindergarten." I said to driver.

"Yes, ma'am." He gave a nod before he drives towards Hansung's pre-school. 

Mina took a day off as she decided to spend her day with twins. She wanted to see how Miyeon was doing but she didn't opened her eyes.

She will be tired. I took a glance at her little form, her lips softly pouted and her little palms looking so cute in a fist. I firmly hold her one hand in mine; she is adorable. 

"She should be awake by now." Mina said made me curiously look at her while Miyeon was still in my arms like a sweet baby. "Baby don't sleep that long.. maybe when they are sick."

My heart halts abruptly at the sudden thought. I didn't realised for how long it's been since she was awake. 

I checked Miyeon, her temperature was normal. She don't have fever but when I tried to wake her up. She wasn't reacting made my heart beats painfully. 

"Miyeon-ah.." My voice cracked at the sudden realization, she was unconscious and her faint heart beats.