He closed his eyes and drifted away in sleep.

______________________________________

Several days has passed since the operation and October began. The intern group accompanied by All Might and Aizawa, went to Nighteye's funeral.

Eri finnaly regained her consciousness, but her psychological state is still unstable.

Right now they are in 1-A's class, having math.

Ectoplasm moved aside to show the question written on the board "It's not particularly elegant... But calculate the integral of this equation. Whoever has the answer, raise you hand."

Quickly, (Y/N) began to calculate the equation, and raising his hand at the same time as Izuku.

"Midoriya!" Ectoplasm noticed him first.

"107/11!"

"Wrong! (Y/N)!"

"108/28!"

"Still wrong! Yaoyorozu!"

"It's 107/28!"

"Correct! Let's go to the next page, then."

'ouch, missed a number.' (Y/N) thought while grimacing a bit as he erased his answer.

Lunch time came. (Y/N) stands up from his seat and approached Iida and Ochaco who were at Izuku's seat.

"I'll be going first. See ya there." He waved as he exited the room.

Ochaco stared at the door with worry on her eyes "You know, (Y/N) is looking pretty down lately. Is he having a problem?" She asked Iida and Izuku.

"Nothing that I could metion of... Maybe he's sick?" Iida put a hand to his chin while thinking every possibility.

"I think he need some room for himself. Come on, it's lunch time. I'm also hungry." Izuku stands up and walked out of the class followed by Ochaco and Iida.

"I'm going ahead and save a seat for us." Iida speed off quickly.

"Uraraka, (Y/N) might be worried about Eri. You do know he spend more than 2 days in that base. He must be created a bond with her." Izuku concluded.

"Yeah... That make sense." Ochaco nodded her head. They continued on their walk to the lunch hall.

______________________________________

---Tomorrow---After School---

"(L/N), follow me." Aizawa called, (Y/N) followed him to outside of the faculty room.

"Is there something you need Sensei?" He asked.

"It's about Eri."

Imidieatly, (Y/N) tensed "What?!Somethingwrongwithher??" He asked quickly with worry laced voice.

"She's alright. She's been asking about you last time. Can you come to the hospital today?" Aizawa answered in his usual bored voice.

"Absolutely!" In seconds he's already gone.

---Hospital---

"Eri~" Imidieatly, (Y/N) hugged the little girl who tried to wiggle her way out.

"A--Ano..." She tried to call the boy who was affectionately hugging her.

In time (Y/N) realised and released her from his grip, and smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Good..." She answered quietly. "I'm glad to hear that." (Y/N) closed his eyes as his smile widened.