18.

Whipped

And the trigger went off but no body fell onto the cold ground. As everyone opened their eyes a sigh of relief was heard of all six men, Taehyung stood there wide eyed as the girl next to him grabbed the weapon making it shoot into the endless sky sparing his life.

"Y/N" he whispered as tears streamed from his puffy cheeks. "You idiot utter fool how on earth could you do that" She screamed violently shaking and hitting the boy as she furiously threw the gun as far as possible making it sink into the heaps of fallen leaves.

"Y/N" Yoongi snatched the girl closer to him checking every inch of her small figure his eyes going crazy "are you alright did you get hurt anywhere?" His worried tone starled her but being in such shock all she could do is nod and that was apparently enough as he seemed to calm down.

Not even a moment later a loud cry was heard from someone else, turning around Y/N smiled as the youngest was passionately hugging his loved one apologizing over and over again. Thank god they finally made up was that everyone thought right now.

"Okay I t's cold and late everyone get to the cars" clearing his throat Yoongi commanded shamelessly taking Y/N's hand and walking away from the eventful place letting others follow along. "Why can't I hold Y/N's hand" Jimin pouted noticing his leaders unexpected gesture.

"Well lovebirds gotta have their moments too" Hoseok chuckled and looked at the pair infront of them. As soon as those words reached Yoongi his fingers untangled from the warm grip and he stormed off being a blushing mess.

Still in utter shock Y/N managed to blank out and absolutely not hear the boys comments.

Feeling the emptiness in her palm she stood there puzzled "what got into him?" She quietly asked.
"His on his period don't mind him" Jimin winked and hoped into the black van, Hoseok who was following behind just threw an awkward smile and also disappeared into the vehicle.

"Hurry up" Yoongi exclaimed motioning for the girl to get into his car. He was still blushing but tried his best to keep the cool. "Why can't I go with the others there's still space"

"Because you can't, now get in" after huffing and puffing Y/N stormed toward the luxurious dark car and threw herself in the passengers seat. As she was putting the seatbelt on, the twins passed by the window smiling and hanging of each other while occasionally sending kisses here and there. It was the highlight of the day seeing everything fall into place but before Y/N could take the heartwarming scenery in the car engine started and they were out on the road.

Still not really understanding why she had to share the drive home with Yoongi as he litteraly gave no exact reason. Y/N just stared out into the dark concrete through the front glass. "This silence is killing me" dramatically Yoongi sighed after couple of minutes and turned the car around stopping it in the process. "What are you doing?" Furrowing her brows Y/N said.

No answer, all he did was pull out a packet of cigarettes and stuff one between his teeth pulling his hands into all of the pockets in search of a lighter.

Pissed off Y/N grabbed the cancer stick out of his pink lips and threw it behind her. "And don't ignore me"

Sending a glare towards her Yoongi bit his lower lip in anger. " You, what you did back there in that forrest, never ever do it again Y/N you know how worried I got what if the gun pointed at you did you even think of that of course not" He ranted and with every word his dark orbs seem to soften it was so surprising to see him this paranoid that Y/N was lost for words this was the side of Yoongi no one had ever seen the cold hearted killer actually had a caring soul.

"Are you even listening to me right now, hello?" he snapped her out of daze, completely lost over this act she unbuckled herself leaving the seat and embracing the frustrated boy. "I'm sorry I won't do it again I promise " she found smiling into his neck something about him caring for her sparkled butterflies everywhere.

Slowly hugging her back Yoongi cutely laughed "you idiot" his low voice filled the surrounding warm air. Slowly pulling away Yoongi looked into the eyes of a girl who he was fully whipped for this moment and as much he hated to admit it this was the truth. The glow in her smile made his heart pound twenty times faster.