Finale (Going to miss you)❤️

..Excuse mistakes

4 years later

Briana

I stood in front of the huge body mirror taking myself in, fixing any minor mistakes in my hair or makeup.

"Are you ready, pretty girl?" My mom said to me as a huge smile formed onto my face.

My mom has been living her life, traveling the world and finally retired from her job. It's been years since I've actually seen her, physically and this moment was surreal.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I spoke nervously.

"You look so pretty, best friend." Queen said and I smiled, hugging her.

"No tears, please." My mom said and I nodded, pulling back and dabbing my face a bit from the tears that had already fallen.

"Momma." Brooklyn ran up to me, hugging me as I picked her up.

"You look pretty, Momma." She said and I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"You look pretty too." I said to her as I put her down, hurting my back in the process.

She's 7 now and big as ever but still my baby, nonetheless.

"Daddy scared." She said and I chuckled.

"He is?" I asked and she nodded.

"Momma he said he just wants to see you." She said and I smiled, widely.

"Alright, its time." Tommie spoke and nervousness took over my body, I could no longer move my feet.

"Come on, Bri." Everyone said as the rushed out of the room.

"I can't." I said, feeling myself becoming overwhelmed.

"And, why not?" My mom asked as she let everyone else go and closed the door to talk to me.

"What if it doesn't work out? What if I'm not a good wife?" I asked.

Sas and I were getting married today and I've dreamt of this day since my 21st birthday when we first met but to finally have it happening now was overwhelming.

"Forget the what if's baby, Lyndon loves you and you love him." She said.

"What's the hold up?" KK came in wearing a beautiful dress.

"You look so beautiful." She said almost crying as I gave her a hug, pouting.

"She's nervous." My mom spoke.

"Nervous for what? This your day. This is the day you and Lyndon show how much you two truly love each other. This is the day you make these crazy two families become one." She smiled, grabbing my mom's hand and then mine and I smiled.

"I'm so nervous." I said again, biting my lip.

A knock them came to the door making me jump as KK went to go and see who it was.