Chapter 52

2 years later...

Briana

"Queen, stop." I whined in the middle of the club.

"Come on Bri, have some fun. You've been cooped up long enough." She said twerking as the DJ mixed and the crowd cheered her on.

"You're so embarrassing." I laughed, joining her.

It's been two years and I must admit, I'm not the girl I was two years ago. I've finally loosened up and came out of my shell.

"Girl, I'm thirsty." Queen said to me as the music stopped and the circle that had formed, finally opened up.

"Same, let's get a drink." I said as we walked over to the bar.

"What will be beautiful ladies?" The bartender flirted.

"I've have a cosmo and she'll have a sex on the beach." Queen told her as they looked at each other, seductively.

"It'll be ready in just a minute." The bartender spoke and Queen bit her bottom lip.

"Ok, thanks babe." She winked at her as she went to make the drinks.

"Girl, you better stop, your in a happy relationship with a 1 year old daughter." I reminded her making her smack her lips.

"It's girl night, I can do as I please." She said laughing and I shook my head.

"What did Scrapp say when you told him we were having a girl night?" I asked her.

"He tried to argue me down about how I don't spend time with him and Empress and all this other mess. Girl please, we laid up 24/7." She went on, making me laugh.

"Y'all are a mess." I shook my head.

"Thank you." We spoke in unison as the bartender gave us our drinks.

"You're welcome." She winked before helping the people next to us.

"Sas was there." Queen went on to say as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay and?" I said sipping my drink.

"So, y'all still aren't talking?" She asked and I nodded.

Sas and I had a rough two years after everything went down. The proposal never happened again as I expected, we argued almost everyday, he started sleeping on the couch and then before I knew it we were broken up and I moved into KK's with Brooklyn and he still lives in the old house alone. We've been broken up for almost a year, 10 months and counting.

"Do you think y'all will ever get back together?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I doubt it. I'm pretty sure he's out here not keeping it in his pants as always." I said

"You don't know that Bri." She spoke sympathetically and I looked at her as if she was stupid.

"We're talking about Sas here." I said and she nodded.