Chapter 44

Another one.🦋

"Some days I sit and wonder if, this would be
worth it, if you didn't exist because as painful as the surface is, the ink won't last, if it's not permanent. Write your name, say my name, come again. Take a seat, choose your mark, to sign a plan, make sure you're sure as..this could be another regret on yourself.
Come thru, come thru, each bruise is immaculate. Shading shows true pain, it's just compassionate. Pay attention, pay attention, to the details. I wanna pay attention, pay attention to your details." I sang taliwhoah's song Details as I danced around the room, getting dressed.

Today, I was finally going to be able to see Sas. KK and the guys have already been to see him before since he's been up there but this would be my first time in 2 whole months.

I was sort of nervous but not as nervous as I would've been if I hadn't spoken to Sas. We talked on the phone everyday up until today. I told him exactly how I felt even if it wasn't what he wanted to hear. I had to get it off my chest. He understood how I felt and told me we would talk more about it today, face to face.

"Briana." KK walked in with Brooklyn in her hip, making me jump.

"KK, you scared the hell out of me." I laughed, turning my music down.

"I'm sorry." She laughed putting Brooklyn down on the bed as she crawled to the edge and reached for me.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes." She said before walking out.

"Ok." I said as she closed the door and I grabbed Brooklyn.

"What are we going to put on for daddy?" I asked Brooklyn.

"We have to look pretty for daddy." I smiled as I put her down on the bed and she started crawling to the top.

"I think I'm going to put a bow I. Your hair today." I smiled looking at her as she smiled at me as if she understood what I said.

"Da!" She yelled.

"Yeah, we're going to see him today." I smiled.

"Da!" She yelled louder this time.

"Ok Brooklyn." I laughed as she did the same.

I turned around and started pulling out clothes for her before I got dressed myself.

"You have too many clothes little girl." I said as I searched through her clothes.

I put her big curly Afro into a bun before I placed a pink bow in it. I matched the bow with one of her pink sweatsuits, her white onesie and some white ballerina shoes.

"Ow, Brooklyn look pwetty." Scrapp came in the room, talking his baby talk as Brooklyn has a wide smile on her face. She reached for him as her hands opened and closed indicating she wanted him to pick her up.

"Wassup babygirl?" Scrapp said to her as he picked her up. She smiled and grabbed his beard.

"Ah shit!" He said as she yanked at it.

He put her back on the bed as he grabbed as his beard to see if it was still there. Brooklyn busted out laughing as if it was the funniest thing ever.