Chapter 22

Excuse all errors.

Briana

"What have I done?" I said to myself as Scrapp and Song ran down the hall after the gurney and the nurses.

My entire heart fell to my feet, this day was just becoming worse and worse.

I hope Sas didn't do something stupid because of me and this stupid situation. I just wanted to be next to him, I couldn't sit in this hospital bed any longer with no one around me.

I quickly clicked the nurses button, calling a nurse to come into my room.

Seconds later, the door opened.

"Is everything okay?" The nurse walked over to me.

"No, my boyfriend was just rushed in here. I have to see him." I tried to get up.

"No, you have to stay in bed." The nurse slightly sat me back.

"I have to see him! I can't lose him! That's my baby's father!" I yelled, becoming irritated.

"I understand this Ms.Teegan but you have to stay here in this bed, you've just given birth." She explained, calming me down.

"Ok." I said as a tear slipped from my eye.

My whole life was crumbling right before my eyes.

"Tell you what, I'll keep you updated with his activity and any the doctor's say. Okay?" She said.

"Ok, thank you so much." I side smiled.

"You're welcome." She said before leaving back out.

I started to cry because I began to question as to why God would put me in situations like these? I had been the best girl I could be throughout my whole life. I can't understand why he would make my life the way it is. I prayed every day as a little girl, I went to church, I did everything possible to give myself to God and now my life is crumbling before my eyes. Where are my blessings?

I grabbed my phone from off the table, put my headphones in and began to play my music. Music is what would always soothe me and calm me when the worst is going through my mind.

You and me, we'll always be tight
Family every single day and night
Even when you start acting like a fool
You know I'm loving every single thing you do

Fuck it, you made me proud of me
'Cause I know that you doubted me
Even told me I would never get with ya
Told me I could never get with ya
But this pride in me, wouldn't let you slide by me

That's when I came back round
I played my game with no respect
I finesse just to make me seem down but
I finesse, it was all a stresser
I was young nigga messed up, fucked your head up

Should have never came round
You let me in and I let you down
I was wrong 'cause I fought all the game, baby
You name crazy in the streets, got 'em sayin'
things