Chapter 50

Wus'good.🙃

Not edited.

2 weeks later

Briana

"Sas!" I yelled from the living room while trying to find a movie.

It was 8:30pm and it was already dark and gloomy outside.

"Bitch, he left." Queen said walking in as pregnant as can be.

She literally looked like she was about to pop.

"Scrapp too?" I asked as I helped her take a seat on the couch.

"Yeah and Brooklyn." She laughed.

"They just leave us here to be bored." I said pulling out my phone to check on the orders.

I shot my distributor a text and she responded saying everything was going great. She even sent me screenshots of people's reviews saying how much they loved my designs.

"Always." Queen rolled her eyes.

"Want to watch movies with me then?" I pouted.

"Yup." She laughed.

"Ok, I'll get the snacks." I laughed, getting up.

"Bring me extra butter for my popcorn." She said.

"Ok." I said walking down the hall to the kitchen.

As I got to the kitchen, I grabbed two bags of popcorn placing each in the microwave by themselves. As the last bag of popcorn was popping, I pulled out a bowl and poured the first bag into the big bowl. Once I did the bowl was halfway filled.

I then went into the refrigerator and grabbed the cookie dough. I placed each square onto the pan and placed it in the oven.

When I did, the microwave beeped and I took the other bag of popcorn out and poured it in the bowl. Filling it up this time. Then I went to the refrigerator again a pulled out a stick on butter placing it in a small bowl, I put it in the microwave for 30 seconds and then took it out setting it next to the popcorn.

As I waited for the cookies, my phone rang and I looked to see who it was.

Incoming call: Puddin'❤️

"Hey baby." I answered.

"Wassup babygirl. You aight?" He said through the phone.

"Yeah." I said eating some popcorn.

"I'm on my way." He said making me smile.

"Ok, I'll be here when you get here." I said.

"Aight, I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said as we hung up.

A couple minutes later, the cookies were done and I used the cooking mit to take the cookies out. I let them sit for a while so they could cool down then I placed them into a bowl and took them into the living room.