Chapter 8

(KK in the MM.)

Couple days later

Bri

So it's been a couple days and I am not officially Sas's girlfriend but he agreed that we can't see anyone else but each other. He said titles ruin the actual relationship and bond we are trying to create but everything has been going great so he must be right. Despite the crazy night where I got drunk, tried to rape him and woke up naked laying next to him. I honestly think this could last. We've been going on little lunch dates, in the in-between times I have from school and work. Today is Saturday and I don't have work or school, so Queen came up with this crazy idea that we should go on a double date.

"We're going on a double date." I told Sas as I was braiding his hair.

"With who?" He almost broke his neck looking back at me.

"Queen and Scrapp." I laughed.

"Aight. Coo, I guess." He turned his head back around as I finished up his hair.

"I want you to get dressed up." I said, just because I knew he'd be all dramatic.

"Do I look like them square ass niggas that be in yo school bae?" He looked at me, getting up.

"I'm just playing, shut up." I laughed, kissing his cheek.

"What time we goin'?" He asked, as I was walking out of my room.

"I have to see." I pulled my phone to call Queen.

"Hello." She answered.

"What time are we supposed to be going?" I asked.

"Around like 7, I've already made reservations at the restaurant." She said.

"Okay." I looked at the time noticing it was only 4.

"You asked Sas already?" She asked.

"Yeah. He said aight that's coo, I guess." I said mocking his voice as we both busted out laughing.

"Why you sound just like him though." She died laughing.

"You talkin' shit?" Sas walked up behind me.

"No." I smiled innocently, pulling my phone away from my ear.

"Yeah aight. I'a be back though." He grabbed my waist, kissed my cheek then left out.

"Okay." I said.

"You asked Scrapp?" I asked Queen putting the phone back to my ear.

"Yeah. I had to bribe his ass with the cootie cat, he talking about he gone be busy tonight. I said busy with what? He ain't answer that though. Bri I tell you, this nigga hiding something and I'm going to figure it out." She snapped.

"What do you think he's up to?" I asked.

"Another bitch." She said with no hesitation.