Chapter 6

1 week later

(Donnie in the MM)

Briana

I just left my last class for today and it was now 2' o clock. I had to hurry up, get home, take a shower, change my clothes and then make my way to work. I have not spoken to Sas since the day he left me stranded in the woods and I don't plan on doing so any time soon. That was messed up what he did to me but it's fine, God will handle him.

I walked through the hallways of the ATEC building, there were a lot of other people coming from class too, this was the first time I saw the hallways packed like this. I pushed and scooted through people because they weren't moving fast enough.

There was now one guy in front of me and he was walking so slow.

Come the hell on. I thought to myself.

He came to a sudden halt causing me to drop all my books.

"My god!" I yelled, bending down to get them with him doing the same when he noticed what he'd done.

"I'm so sorry." He said, helping me pick my books up.

"It's fine." I smiled at his generosity.

"Donnie." He held out his hand as we got up from the floor. He was so good looking, I gazed into his eyes for a second before I quickly snapped out of my trance.

"Briana." I shook his hand.

"I'm from Morehouse, I don't really know my way around your school yet. So that's why I'm just stopping and going, looking around to find things." He laughed.

"Oh ok. Well it's fine. If you ever need any help, you can just ask me." I smiled, politely.

"Well I actually need your help now, do you know where the law library is?" He asked.

"Yeah. Come on, I'll show you." I said walking so he could follow.

We walked down a couple flights of stairs and we were now on the lower level, where most of the library's and athletic centers are.

"Here we are." I said as we approached the library.

"Thank you so much, you've been a big help Briana." He smiled.

Damn he's so cute. I thought

"You're very welcome, see you around." I smiled back, walking off as he went inside.

****

It was now 3:30 and I was on my way to work. I walked out of my dorm, making my way over to my car, I quickly hopped in, started it up and pulled off. As I drove, my phone began to ring.

"Hello." I answered.

"Where you at?" Queen's voice came through the phone.

"On my way to work." I said.

"What time you off?" She asked.