Chapter 27

7,719 words. 🔥 thank me later.

Briana

One month later
June 13, 2017 (3:00pm)

"Baby calm down." Sas laughed at me as I sang around the house, happy that my baby finally got to the leave the hospital tomorrow.

I was finally going to be able to hold my baby in my arms for however long I would like to and kiss her little cheeks. She's healthy now and they are releasing her from her incubator for the first time tomorrow.

"Leave me alone. My baby comes home tomorrow." I said dancing to the kitchen making him laugh at me.

"I love you crazy." He yelled after me as he sat on the couch in the living room.

"I love you too." I yelled back before smiling.

My phone started ringing but it was all the way in the living room so I told Sas to answer it as I looked for something to eat.

"Hello." I heard him answer as I went through the cabinets.

"It's queen ugly ass." He yelled making me laugh and rush into the living room to get my phone.

"Hello." I said into the phone walking back to the kitchen.

"His dumbass always got something to say." Queen sassed causing me to laugh because she was salty.

"But anyway, my niece comes home tomorrow!" She screamed into the phone causing me to get hyper.

"Yes, oh my gosh. I can't wait to hold my baby." I cheesed hard taking out some ground beef to make spaghetti.

"We should go out tonight to celebrate. All of us, me , you, Sas, Scrapp, and whoever else y'all want to bring." She said.

"That's not a bad idea because when Brooklyn comes home I'm going to be on mommy duty." I shrugged, thinking about it.

"Ok, I'll go. I'll let Sas know." I added.

"Okay, Ima come over later and leave with y'all." She said.

"Ok." I said before we hung up.

"Let me know what?" Sas said as he walked in the kitchen.

"Oh, Queen want all of us to go out tonight, me, you, Scrapp, and your ugly friends." I said before laughing.

"Oh yeah?" He laughed.

"Yes baby, we need it because when Brooklyn gets home, it's mommy and daddy duty." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Daddy." He said before laughing.

"Shit feel weird." He added.

"I know, I felt weird calling myself a mommy." I laughed.

"You gon' be a good mommy ta' my daughter, I already know." He said laying his head on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my waist.