Chapter 59

Same night..

Briana

3am

"Whea' you goin'?" Sas spoke tiredly, waking up out of his sleep when he felt me remove myself from his grasp.

"You gotta throw up again?" He asked quietly, wiping his face and sitting up.

"No. I'm going to Scrapp and Queen's." I spoke quietly as I put my shoes on and he smacked his lips.

"Why?" He asked loudly.

"We're not supposed to be staying in the same household or sleeping in the same bed, Sas." I reminded him and he huffed, stretching his body out.

"It's 3 in the fuckin' mornin'." He snapped, looking at the time.

"I know, I'll see you tomorrow." I said to him, bending down to kiss him but he turned his head.

"You can't kiss me either then." He said smartly and I giggled.

"Okay." I nodded, about to walk out as he huffed, loudly.

"Briana." He spoke sternly and I chuckled to myself.

"Yes, Sas?" I answered him.

"Come hea'." He said, looking at me.

I walked over to him as he adjusted hisself so that I was standing in between his legs.

"Can you stay wit me, please? We ain't got ta' tell ha'." He said and I shook my head.

"I'm takin' care of you anyway, you sick." He went on and I smacked my lips.

"I feel better now." I said smartly.

"Come on." He said but I wasn't budging.

"No, Sas. I want to take this counseling stuff serious. I'll be back in the morning." I said to him, stepping away from him.

"Whatever man." He smacked his lips, laying back down as I walked out.

I walked passed Brooklyn's old room and she was sound asleep.

I then went downstairs and into the kitchen as I grabbed a bottle of water before I left out of the house completely.

I pulled out my phone and called Queen, noticing I had a message from an unsaved number.

"Hello." Queen answered, sleepily.

"Open the door." I told her as I walked down the street.

"Okay." She said before hanging up.

I then furrowed my eyebrows, clicking the message from the unsaved number.

+1 610-256-3333: Hey Bri, this is Pierre. - 12:32am

Once I realized it was Pierre from the marriage counseling place, I texted back right away. I knew that he would probably be sleep by now but I still texted him anyway.