Chapter 11 Pt.1

Bri

"So you went behind my back and did what I asked you not ta' do?" He asked holding my phone up. My sleepy eyes went wide as I looked at the messages between Queen and I.

"Why did you go through my phone?" I responded, getting up from the couch to grab it but he pulled back before I could.

"Don't fuckin question me! Answer my question." He said raising his voice, taking a step closer to me as I took a step back.

I remained quiet and I could tell that was only making him madder, I honestly didn't have anything to say.

I know I was wrong for going behind his back and telling Queen, but I would still be wrong if I let my bestfriend get played and I knew about it the whole time.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly, that was the only thing I could think of saying right now.

"Fuck your sorry, now I know I can't trust your ass!" He yelled at me.

"You can trust me." I said quietly, looking down.

"Nah, you sneaky." He said, throwing my phone on the hardwood floor and the glass shattered.

"Sas!" I yelled in disbelief, it wasn't even this serious.

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, you a fuckin' liar!" He yelled.

Soon after, people started to come into the house when they noticed all the commotion. They didn't say any thing but their nosey selfs didn't leave either.

"How am I a liar Sas? She's my bestfriend, what would you do if you were in my position?" I said to him, calmly. Trying to take the attention off of us.

"Let's go." He shook his head, ignoring my question, walking to the front door to leave.

I followed him as he dapped his friends up and they said bye to me as well.

As we walked to the car it was dead silence, it wasn't a far walk but it felt like it was.

"Sas." I called him but he kept walking.

"Sas." I said again.

"What!" He yelled turning around to look at me and I flinched a little, stopping in place.

"Why are you treating me like this?" I asked.

"Fuck you. I can't trust you shawty, I'm not even mad you told her, I'm mad you went behind my back and did that shit." He said.

Fuck you. Were the words that kept going through my mind. I couldn't get over that.

"Fuck me?" I asked in disbelief. I could feel the tears coming.

"Yeah, fuck you!" He yelled and continued to walk to his car.

"Okay, well when we get back. I'll take all my stuff and go!" I yelled at him.

"I don't give a fuck, you wasn't givin' me no pussy anyway. I ain't losin' shit but a naggin' ass shawty. Tell your friend Tyiesha come holla' at a nigga, she'll let me fuck." He laughed harshly.