Chapter 48

Sas

"Who this?" I furrowed his eyebrows as Bri got up from his chest and looked at me.

"The girl from the store." She said confidently.

"Bitch, how you get my number?" I asked getting angry because I was about ta' get in trouble for somethin', I didn't have nothin' to do with.

"You just called me. I put my number in your phone though." She laughed.

"I'm sorry, I just thought you should have my number, you know, in case you're ever single. You shouldn't be tied down." She added befo' I hung up on her cause Bri was about ta' say something. I didn't need her arguin' with a random bitch I had nothin' ya' do with.

"Who the fuck is that?" Bri scrunched her face up.

"Bitch from the sto' remember I texted you and said some broad kept talkin' ta' me. She asked fa' my number and I said no. I don't know how she put her number in my phone." I spoke truthfully.

"I believe you." She said noddin' her head.

"Yeah?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yes." She smiled.

"Good." I sighed deeply.

I was scared she was about ta' leave a nigga.

"But this isn't over." She said.

"What you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Were going back to that store. Let's go." She said gettin' out of the bed.

"Sit yo' ass down, I thought you was sick." I laughed, pullin' her.

"Nope, I feel fine. Let's go." She said.

"Can we go tomorrow bae? I just want ta' go ta' sleep." I pleaded. I just couldn't relax, everybody wanted me ta' do something.

"Ok, tomorrow." She said layin' back down.

"Thank you." I said as she cuddled into me and I closed my eyes.

***

3am

"How did she know your name?" Bri hit me, wakin' me up out of my sleep.

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows befo' closin' my eyes again.

"How did she know your name?" She looked at me.

I sighed and looked around the dark room. I grabbed my phone and clicked the home button.

"It's 3 'o clock in the morning babe and you woke me up fa' this." I said puttin' my phone down.

"Answer me." She said.

It took me a few minutes to process what she said and what the fuck She was talkin' about before I answered.

"She asked what my name was and I told her." I said truthfully, shruggin'.

"Why did she need your name?" She asked.

Innocence (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara