Chapter 30

Happy Father's Day everyone💕 enjoy.

Briana

"Ma, Bri was thinkin' about leavin' Atlanta." Sas said to KK causing me to look over to him because he was acting like he didn't agree.

"Really?" KK said looking at me.

"Yeah, I found a home I really love." I smiled.

"But, I wanted to know if you would move in with us, it has 8 rooms." I added.

"With y'all? Oh hell no, y'all fight too much." She said shaking her head causing Sas to laugh.

"No, we don't ma." He said laughing.

"Mhm. Well where is this place?" She asked sitting down on the couch causing me to become nervous. I stayed quiet for a minute before Sas nudged my arm.

"Beverly Hills." I smiled nervously.

"California?" She asked loudly.

"Yeah ma." Sas butted in.

"Now why the hell do y'all want to move to California?" She asked.

"Nicer, safer for Brooklyn, gated community." I said.

"Plus, some body know where we lay our head at, sending pictures to our crib. So we have ta' move." Sas added.

"Who?" KK asked

"I don't even know. Somebody left some pictures of Bri in the market on our doorstep." Sas said.

"Oh, hell no." She said.

"Well, when do y'all plan on moving, I know you have to go through the process of buying." KK said.

"Yeah, we was thinking when we come back from the Jamaica trip, we could start the process." I said.

"Ok, let's talk about it then. I will have to see this place first." She said.

"Aight, coo. We gone kick it hea' until then though." Sas said.

"Boy, I don't even like y'all like that." KK said laughing before getting up causing us to laugh.

"Where's Brooklyn going to sleep?" I asked Sas.

"Girl, I have plenty of rooms in this house. Pick one." KK said flagging me.

"Yeah but she needs a crib." I said.

"We can slide back ta' the house and get her crib and shit. All that other shit can stay." He said.

"Ok." I said.

"My grandbaby can stay as long as she like." She said taking Brooklyn out of my arms making her smile.

"Y'all hungry?" She asked.

"Starving." Sas said rubbing his stomach.

***

That night

I laid in the bed cuddled up with Sas in what seemed like the darkest room in the house as I thought about the things that took place earlier. I don't understand how someone could be watching me and taking pictures of me and I didn't even notice. How didn't I notice this? Who could it be? I had Brooklyn with me so if anything happened to me or her. Sas would've had a fit. It's really strange and scary knowing someone's out there watching me and they know where I live. We can't ever get a break.