Chapter 62

...whatever👽

Briana

4am

"Fuck, girl." Sas groaned in my ear as I straddled him, holding him as we made slow love in his king sized bed.

"How it feel?" He asked aggressively as my eyes rolled to the back of my head from the pleasure.

"It feels good." I moaned, softly.

He pushed deeper into me as I reached my peak for the countless number of times.

"I love you." I furrowed my eyebrows, getting off of him and laying flat on my back as Sas chuckled.

"I love you too." He said, wrapping his arm around me.

"Thank you for making this the best anniversary." I went on, touching the necklace that was around my neck and he nodded as he put his head in the crook of my neck, giving me soft kisses.

"I ain't finish with you though." He said as he continued to kiss me, each kiss inching closer towards my lips.

He then got on top of me and spread my legs as he kissed my lips.

"We haven't had this much sex in a long time." I chuckled, softly as we looked into each other's eyes.

"That's why I'm making up for it." He said, putting my legs on his shoulder and pulling me to him.

**

12pm

"Are you serious? This song again, Sas." I complained as he blasted Bryson Tiller's - Finesse remix for the millionth time today.

"Come hea'." He said to me from the bathroom as I playfully rolled my eyes, walking toward him.

"I want my babies ta' have your eyes, I'm goin' against my own advice. Should I do New York, I can't decide, fashion week was more your thing than mine." He recited the words as Bryson Tiller's sung them and he held me, rocking us back and forth.

"You stay on my mind." He went on as I laughed.

"Baby, when can I make you my girl again?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, Sas." I admitted.

Sas and I were in a good space but I didn't want to ruin that by rushing to place a label on us again. The only thing we both knew was he was mine and I was his.

"Ok, take your time." He nodded, kissing my cheek as I smiled.

"You love me?" He asked sternly and I nodded shyly.

"Show me how much you luh me." He spoke flirtatiously, turning me on.

I smirked as he let me go and I dropped to my knees.

Once I did, his mouth hung open wide.

"Oh shit." He said looking down at me.