Chapter 18

Im bacccck...

Sas

"Hello." I answered, breathin heavy and nervous as shit.

"Sas." Bri's voice came through the phone, sound like she was cryin.

"Wassup, what's wrong?" I asked, sittin up wit my full attention on ha'.

"Can you please come to me now." Her voice cracked.

"Where you at?" I asked, gettin up, wit nervousness fillin my body.

"The hospital." She croaked.

I furrowed my eyebrows, droppin everything makin my way to my car.

"Why?" I said as I rushed out this trap.

"Sas, just please come here." She cried.

"I'm on my way." I said as I hung up.

I ran out ta my car and hopped in.

I sped down the block makin my way ta her. Even though she's not my girl, she's still my girl and could possibly be the mother of my first child.

I just hope everything cool and I hope everything is aight with the baby.

15 Minutes Later

My tires screeched as I pulled up to the hospital, I quickly parked and hopped out. I ran up to the hospital do' as they slid open and I ran in.

"Who are you here for?" The receptionist sitting at the desk asked.

"My shawty, Briana Teegan." I answered.

"Ok, I'm going to call up. Give me a second. Please, have a seat" she spoke sweetly, grabbin the phone.

"Thanks." I said before I sat down.

After about 10 minutes, the receptionist called for me.

"Do you have any I.D?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said before I handed it to ha'.

"Thank you. Here is your visitors pass, she's in room 23, level 4." She said handin me a white sticky slip.

"Thanks miss." I said before walkin towards the elevators.

I clicked the button and waited for the shit to light up. The shit was takin all day so I decided to take the stairs.

I walked up about 4 flights of steps and was out of breath when I got to the top.

I pulled the door open and walked down to Bri's room.

I opened the do' to see ha' with her eyes closed and headphones inside of her ears.

She looked peaceful as shit and I didn't want to wake her so I decided to just sit down and wait.

When I sat down my mind began to explode with thoughts like why is she here? Is the baby okay?

I really wanted to let ha' sleep but I couldn't take it nomo'. I had questions that needed ta be answered.