Bonus Chapter

Nita

"Abigail!"

"Abigail!"

"Yes mommy?" She called back.

For the last time, come and move your sneakers PLEASE!"

Shaking my head, I walked out the house, heading to the mail box. Taking out the contents, I shuffled through all the different bills we had received.

"Hey Anita!"

Waving at our neighbor, I continued back into the house. Seeing the sneakers still in the way, I bent down and got them. Standing up, I huffed as I rubbed my enormous belly.

Placing the envelopes on the side table by the door, I made my way upstairs. Reaching her door, I stood there looking at her as she continued to play with no care in the world.

"Abigail!" I yelled.

Startled, she flinched then turned to me. Staring at each other, I finally spoke.

"What I told you to do?"

"Ummm?" She paused.

"Oh so you lost your memory now huh? Well fine." I nodded. "Since you can't remember my instructions then you don't remember these shoes so I'm throwing them in the trash." I turned and walked off.

"No mommy!" She exclaimed and came running behind me.

Hearing her cry, I stopped walking and put my attention on her.

"You know I don't play that nonsense." I scolded her. "When I speak to you what are you suppose to do?"

"Listen and follow instructions."

"Yet you test me. You know I'll either throw or give away anything in here."

"Yes mommy."

"Now put these where they are suppose to be, pack away your toys and come bathe please."

"Yes mommy."

Taking the shoes, she ran back to her room. Five years old and spoiled because of her daddy, I wanted to see how she was going to be when this baby gets here.