•57•

Please comment and vote!❤

Keira

“Y'all stay cheating!” Travis yelled.

“You're just made that we're still better than y'all.” I laughed.

Our reception was in full swing after the gift giving. August really did do what he said he would do and that was make the wedding reflect us as a couple.

With areas for everyone, it was truly a celebrations mixed into a family affair. There was an area to entertain the children of the family all while the older ones were in the main hall dancing to music from the band.

Us on the other hand were in another area engaged in different games and activities like we did on our game nights.

“We'll see who wins this one!” T smirked as he poured each cup.

Standing on opposite sides, we each had a red cup in front of us.

“T let me get some water instead please.” I smiled.

“Only because you're the bride, I'll grant you that wish.” He smirked before calling on of the waiters over.

“OK. So basically we starting from the end drinking. The next person can only drink once the person before them is finished. This is bride and bridesmaids versus groom and groomsmen.”

“That’s easy!” Kevin shrugged.

“The trick to it is, no hands.”

“What!” Everyone exclaimed and laughed.

“Tima and Travis, we're starting with y'all.”

Nodding in agreement, they both got their stance and placed their hands behind their backs.”

“Ready and, GO!”

Surrounded by cheers for either side, Tima gripped the cup and tossed her head back drinking

Surrounded by cheers for either side, Tima gripped the cup and tossed her head back drinking. Once she was completely finished, she shook it out her mouth, signalling for Anita to go.

“Throw this and I'a give ya tha best sex of ya life!” August smirked.

“Fuck no!” I laughed before bending over and picking up my cup.

In the same breathe he picked up his. Hearing my girls voices, I swallowed the last of my water. Tossing my cup, I raised my hands in victory while we celebrates as the guys were clearly upset, blaming each other.

“That ain't fair though!” Kevin protested. “She had water, we had hot ass champagne.”

“Shut up and accept your loss big brother.” I teased him.

“Cheaters.” August added.

“Says the one who was trying to bribe me.” I playfully pushed his forehead.