•20•

Keira

"Baybeh!"

"Laundry room!"

Loading the washer, August came in with a big box in his arms.

"Why you're look like you're struggling." I snickered.

"Fuck you." He laughed.

"This came fa you though."

"Oh ok. Can you put it-"

Before I could finish he placed it on the floor in the laundry room and came up behind me.

"August what are you doing." I laughed.

"Enjoying what's mines." He kissed on my neck.

"Babe let me finish here please."

Getting out of his embrace, I walked over to the dryer and loaded it. I was always in amazement by the number of loads of clothes I had to do. At least twice a week I did laundry.

"We can do this in hea though." He pinned me in front of the dryer. "All I need is ten minutes."

I gave him the blankest stare I could.

"Aight fine, thirty minutes tops." He laughed.

"How about you go give our daughter her fruit and let me finish here."

Not too long after did Kenya come running into the room asking about her grapes. Dropping his head, August sighed before turning around and smiling at YaYa.

"Grapes Daddy!"

"Ok princess." He said taking her hand and walking out.

"Don't think ya got away!" He turned back and said to me.

Fanning him off, I finished up what I was doing and then took my box up to my room. Placing it on the floor by my bed, I began to change out of my clothes.

"Mmm this what I like ta see."

Turning round August stood in the door way with this smirk on his face.

"Don't even think about it. Its too hot and sticky."

"That's what tha shower is fa mama." He approached me.

"Where is YaYa?"

"In ha playroom watching a movie. So is you gon give ya fiance some love."

"I'll let you in this once, but I have to meet up with Kevin for his shoot."

"Say no more!" He smiled as he pulled me into the shower.

oOo

As usual, August was fucking extra and because of me giving in to him because he knew how to work me with my spots, I was running late on meeting up with Kevin at his Vans shoot.

"I'm pulling into the car park now."

"I still can't believe you're late and you know what this means to me."

"Ok Kevin, I'm walking in now."

Speaking calmly I just wasn't going to let him kill my buzz. Yea I'm late because I was getting some from my man, but hey my man knows how to please me.