•44•

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you, from my family to yours. I wish you nothing but peace and prosperity during this season😊

~Ms. Chryssie. E

Anita

"Why are you here?" I asked in a sigh.

Faith was the last person I wanted to see right now even though I planned on speaking to her.

"I heard you've been out and I wanted to talk to you to clear things up and hopefully get my job back."

I was a bit taken aback by that last part.

"I'm really busy right now." I finally spoke.

"Anita please, just hear me out." She pleaded. "I honestly loved my job at the club and I will do anything for it back."

"Babe who is it?" Kevin called.

Looking back, I saw him looking at me. I knew he would be upset if he saw her.

"No one babe." I called back. "Look, I really can't talk right now. I get that you want to clear things up and I do too so I'll just message you and let you know when I have time."

"Ok." She sighed. "Thanks."

As she turned and walked off, I closed the door and went back to feed my son.

"You really hungry huh bub?" I stroked his hair. "With ya big ass head like ya daddy." I laughed.

"I heard that!"

I had finally gotten the hang of this breastfeeding thing. The first couple days, he wasn't latching on and I was getting frustrated till momma C told me to just stat calm because Kevin was the same. Now he's nursing like nothing but she did warn me that it might be difficult when time to wean him off.

"Faith left?"

My head instantly lifted as Kevin walked in.

"Yes I figured it was her." He sat next to me.

"Yea she left. I told her I'll message her when I get time."

"Oh ok." He nodded.

"May I have some?" I asked as he ate.

"I put out yours already." He spoke flipping through the TV.

"Ok but I didn't ask you that." I stared at him.

Giving me his attention, I kept my eyes on him. Sucking his teeth, he gave in and fed me out of his food.

"Lucky I love your crazy ass."

"That and you don't want me to possibly kill you in your sleep."

"Then Keira gonna kill you." He shrugged.

Sitting there, I thought it over in my head. He was right, knowing Kei, she would find me and kill me.

"Exactly." He smirked.

"Grown ass got his sister fighting his battles." I mumbled.

"And. That's how we roll. Plus you killed me, what more you want me to do, crazy ass."

"Bash you hearing how daddy speaking to mommy."