•2•

I noticed y'all loved Nita's ring in the first chapter😍😍😍 wait till you... NVM😏😏😏

Kevin

Being back in Cali after my honeymoon felt crazy. Shit is so peaceful in Hawaii that being around people after two weeks just felt strange.

I was sitting in the coffee shop waiting on Keira to show up while Nita was back at my moms place packing for Atlanta. I really hope it wasn't anything serious that Keira was coming to tell me but I had her back regardless.

"Hey Mr. Married man!" I heard making me look up.

Keira stood there pulling out her seat, looking well rested and glowing like the sister I always knew.

"Ain't seen that big of a smile in a minute!" I laughed.

"I know right!" She exhaled. "So how was your honeymoon. I want all the details, minus the nasty ones!" She took off her hat.

"That can wait, I wanna know how my sister doing. Where you and yung went."

"Well if you must know, he took me back to the Dominican Republic" she blushed.

"Oh word?"

"Mhmm" she nodded. "He said it was one of his and our happiest memories and we needed it and he was right."

"Hmm? Sound like somebody did some soul searching while on her vacation."

"I did!" She nodded then sighed.

"I don't like that sigh, what's up?"

I sat up straight, giving her my undivided attention. Whatever she had to tell me had to be big if she acting like this.

"Ok so its two things" she began.

"Aight" I nodded.

"August asked me to move back to Atlanta."

"I figured that was coming since he got back into the music game."

"Yea, but being in Cali for two years, away from that memory and making here a home for Kenya is kinda making it hard for me."

"I mean Kei I get you, but you gotta look at it from his point of view." I sighed. "He lives and works mainly in Atlanta now that he got a new deal he gon want his girl and daughter with him rather than flying back and forth."

"I know and I understand that. I would love for our family to be under one roof, but here I got the option where I can drop YaYa off by mommy, fly and do what I have to do. I dont have that option in Atlanta."

"I get you, but think of it for Kenya too. She need both her parents. You saw how she reacted to you leaving, because she ain't used to it."

"She cries when August leaves too!" She mumbled.