•15•

Kevin

"So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me.
Loving ain't the same with a nigga like me.
You used to them, but ain't no loving me.
I hear what you would say and girl its clear to see..."

Its been four days since all that drama and to say it hasn't been on my mind was a lie.

"Let me hear y'all sing Houston!!!" I hyped the crowd as Aug performed.

I haven't spoken to Ashley since she made that claim and I honestly didn't want too, but that shit ain't stopping her from blowing up my phone.

As we switched sets, my screen lit up and once again it was her. I really don't know how she got my number because when I called her it wasn't from my phone.

I was waiting on Mike to get back to me with some information pertaining to Derek, but he couldn't find the nigga.

When shit broke out that Derek and Ashley was fucking round behind my back, me and him fought and he got his ass handed to him. Mike then beat his ass because we was all suppose to be boys.

When he had finally calmed down, I had asked him why he was so pissed off at Ashely and he came out and told me that she lied to him.

Apparently even though they weren't on good terms, she told him that Derek wasn't handling his responsibilities as a father and Mike was basically helping maintain his niece while she lived with their momma back in Cali.

I won't lie, I went on Ash's IG to see if she had a picture of Aubrey, and she did. I honestly couldn't tell if she was mines because she looked so much like Ashley.

"Thank you so much Houston!!!"

When the set was over, I began packing up my stuff while the audience began to leave.

"Hey!"

Looking up, Keira stood there smiling as she helped me disconnect my music.

"Wassup sis?"

"You tell me!" She shrugged.

"What you mean?"

"I don't know. You've been really quiet lately. I don't see you at all unless its to set up."

"Well you back on ya man bus now!" I laughed a bit.

"True but before that we still used to chill."

"What you getting at Kei?"

"Is everything ok? I mean since we left Atlanta, you've been distant and I feel, no scratch that, I know when something is bothering you." She handed me my laptop.

"Nah I'm coo." I lied.

"You sure?"

"Yup."

"Kei, Yung looking for you!" T called.

"Tell him I said wait!" She yelled back.

When she looked at me, she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"No damn patience." She scoffed.

"You a trip." I chuckled.

"Since we been back together he's been overly clingy, talking bout he making up for the six weeks he lost."