•58•

Kevin

"This entire three weeks been so perfect babe." She kissed me.

"It has huh?" I smirked.

We were laid up in bed just relaxing. This trip to Cambodia really opened my eyes to the world around me and helped me understand my wife and her culture more.

"Thank you for this trip babe. I really appreciate it."

"And I appreciate you." I kissed her forehead."

The number of things we've done in the past three weeks was crazy. From visiting her family's old town to taking part in different activities.

What surprised me especially was how calm our son was through it all. He barely cried and was just in high spirits everyday, but the highlight of our trip were the matching tattoos me and Nita had done, the traditional way.

 He barely cried and was just in high spirits everyday, but the highlight of our trip were the matching tattoos me and Nita had done, the traditional way

"Kei really out did herself with these places, we gotta do or get her something as a thank you."

"Yea we do. She really did a great job."

When it was the four of us, we stayed in this dope ass house on the mainland. With that we were able to move around and explore all we needed to.

Once Bash and Nita's aunt went back to Cali, we moved out to a private island that had these on the water villas.

"One more week then its back to our crazy life."

"Yea but believe me when I say, we go be moving like a family. Me, you and Bash bout to see the world and I mean that."

"Awe babe."

"I'm serious."

"So does that mean you don't want me working?"

"Nah. You can do what you want. You got my full support. If you want to go back to promoting, then by all means. I just want my wife to be happy."

Turning, she looked into my eyes as she caressed my cheek.

"Wassup."

Shaking her head, she smiled.

"I used to beg God to give me a man like you."