•7•

Keira

"So wait, you're telling me that Mike's girl is Nita's best friend."

"Yup and she don't know what he does."

"Does he plan on telling her?"

"Well its been a week and Nita ain't tell me anything so"

I was on the phone with Kevin sorting out him being in England for the last two weeks in September and the first week in October.

I was happy that Nita was able to arrange this gig for him and shit it was paying good too. Somehow during our business conversation he slipped in about Mike.

"When's the party?"

"Tomorrow."

"He probably waiting till after her birthday!"

"True, but what about you and him? Its the end of June."

"I know, I'm just waiting till he gets back in Cali to finish it off."

"You spoke to Aug yet?"

"I've been trying too for the past week but every time I begin to say something, I either get cut off by his phone or he tells me to go rest."

"Damn!"

"Yeah but I'll talk to him today,I rather me tell him than some mess happen."

"True...So what someone really skimming?"

"Yup and its crazy because they doing it in small amounts from where no one would think."

"How the fuck you understand and know that?"

"Kevin I don't have a degree in Economics for nothing you know."