•26•

Vote...

Comment...

Enjoy😊😏

Anita

"Keira you sure you know what you doing?"

"Well I'm following the instructions so if anything goes wrong its their fault."

"Oh my God!" I covered my face. "Why did I let you talk me into this?"

"Me? You're the one who wanted to do it."

"I said it was a thought." I laughed. "You're ass peer pressured me into it."

"Yea well change is good." She laughed.

We sat in the upstairs bathroom dying my hair. I've been thinking bout it for a minute now honestly but now I can't believe I'm doing it.

"Don't worry sis, you'll look good."

"It better or I'm dying it back." I huffed.

There was a moment of silence which took over. I sat contemplating on how Kevin would react to this new look and on the news I had to share.

"Its great being around family huh?" Kei broke the silence.

"It is." I agreed. "YaYa seem to be getting along good with her cousins too."

"For now." Keira laughed. "Watch see, one of em try her and she hits them with that Alsina anger."

"You don't seem to worried by it."

"Why should I be. Kenya knows right from wrong and how to defend herself, that's one main thing August been teaching her."

"That's good though."

"It is." She nodded. "But Callie and Levi(Jamal and Drica's daughter) be trying her."

"Have you spoke to them about it?"

"Travis says Callie is too hard headed so whatever happens to her she deserves it."

"Oh my gosh! He said that?"

"Yup and Tima said she's like that because Travis and August got her like that, but  she noticed a little jealousy since YaYa been born because August pays more attention to her."

"But that's her daddy, its expected."

"Yea but she's a little girl so she looks at it like she stole her uncle but like I said, YaYa can stand her ground."

"And what about Jamal and em?"

"They don't believe me when I tell em that she be messing with YaYa."

"What?"

"Mhmm. They swear Levi can do no wrong, but I'm waiting on the day she messes with YaYa and YaYa gets her back."

"Its because she's younger than them that's why."

"She's a year younger than Levi and two than Callie, that ain't no big difference."

"So what you think it is."

"I think they, Jamal and em more so, are still jealous of August. Travis is ok but Jamal." She paused. "I see it in his face when we're all together."

"You ever told Aug?"

"Yea."

"And what he said?"

"He said he sees it too, but that's his brother and he don't have time to stress over him."

"He's right."