•10•

So Aug dropped his news today and its crazy. I wrote into this book and Trauma his change in management and label because that's what I gathered from him being MIA.

I'm so happy that he was able to make the change and get back to it like he is in this book😂😂😂😂

Plus I laughed too because DCCCIV mentioned to me about Era going Germany like how his wife did a couple chapters ago😂😂😂😂

Anywho... Lets get back to our regularly scheduled programme😊😊😊 who knows I may update twice if y'all make me happy with the comments and votes because I be having these chapters just sitting here waiting😁😁😁

Kevin

Last night was something else. Of all tha people to show up, I wasn't expecting my ex. Seeing Ashely just brought back that anger I had in me for her all over again.

Nita still didn't know she was my ex, but she knew about her. It wasn't that I was deliberately keeping that from her, I just didn't want any drama and Anita, she's crazy and when I say crazy, she'll cut you then ask you how you feeling kinda crazy.

"Kev?"

"Yea babe!"

"Can you bring me some water please."

"To drink or for your brushes."

"Drink babe!"

Pausing my music, I got up and got a bottle of water, taking it to her room.

"Thank you babe."

"You're welcome" I kissed her cheek. "This looks good."

"Thank you baby. I should be done with it soon, then I'll continue on the other one."

"Ok" I nodded.

As she painted, I looked around the room at all her stuff. This was the first time since she been set up in here that I actually observed shit.

On one side she had a desk and a shelving unit with all her products to do for her site and the other side where she was, was for only canvases. The behind me she had a huge unit which I know she puts ha materials in there.

"Is everything ok baby?"

"Huh? Oh yea. I just never noticed how you have here set up."

"Oh!" She nodded. "Well would you like a tour?" She then smiled.