He had to be up to something. I put my phone in my pocket.

"So, how'd you like the concert?" He asked.

"It was fine. Your singing is great." He blushed.

"Thanks. It's nothing compared to yours though." He said modestly.

"Aww thanks." I smiled and put my head down.

"You know it's nice to see you smiling."

"Thanks." I tried to cover it but he moved my hand.

"I don't think I've ever seen you smile, like a genuine smile." I knew what he meant.

"Yeah. Well I've learned to live with what you have. I know she's safe now." I confessed.

**Vic's P.O.V.**

"Yeah, she is safe now." I looked down at my hands. "You know I'm sorry about what happened." Remembering the night he was on the bridge.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I told you I hated you." He looked guilty.

"Don't be. I was just protecting you. I didn't want to lose you, but it wasn't my place." It wasn't my place to take him from what he wanted most.

"It's fine. I'm glad you did. You guys were right, I didn't know what I was doing." He shrugged.

"I see you still wear it." I pointed to his scarf that he still wore on his wrist.

"Yeah. It reminds me that I'm not alone." He started to fiddle with it.

"You aren't. If you ever need me, in here for you." I laid my hand on top of his.

"Thanks." He blushed.

We sat around for a little while longer and finished our drinks. We went back to the venue and I got my car to drive him home. We didn't talk the whole way there. I didn't mid as long as I was in the same car with him. I had missed him, I couldn't stop thinking about him while I was on tour. He directed me to their apartment. I pulled up to it, it didn't look bad.

"Thanks for the ride." He waved as he got out.

"Kellin." I called to him before he could leave. "I have a free day tomorrow, do you think we could, I don't know, go out or something?" I asked.

"Sure." He smiled. "Text me." He waved again and went into the apartment.

I went back to the venue and met up with the guys. They were drinking and playing the wii.

"Beer?" Jonny asked. I nodded and he threw me one.

The thing about tour and being famous, I could do whatever I want. I was still only 17, but I could drink with them. Mike was 16, he was only allowed to drink occasionally. I opened the bottle and took a sip as I sat by Craig.

"So how'd everything with Kellin go?" He asked.

"It was good. I'm going on a date with him tomorrow." I informed him.

"That's great. Well I hope all goes well with you both." He patted me on the back.

"Yeah. We don't need anymore of you're stressing." Jonny teased.

"Don't forget his crying." Mike added. They all began to laugh at me.

"Fuck you guys." I said. That made them laugh harder.

**Kellin's P.O.V.**

"So you're going on a date with him tomorrow?" Tyler asked while I was brushing my teeth.

"Yeah." He squealed.

"I knew you guys would hit it off again." He admitted.

"Don't be too sure of yourself." I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asked as he went to the mirror to fix his hair.

"Well, I don't really know if I could possibly be with him. I've still been iffy about being in a relationship." I confessed.

"Kellin. You can't be serious? This again!" Tyler groaned.

"Why'd you think I never dated anyone else? The feeling hasn't gone away." I defended.

"Just try to give him a chance. Remember the song I was singing the other day?" I shook my head.

"Which one? There was at least 4 you sang." He thought about it.

'Guilty yeah, maybe I'm just scared to go all in

Never was much for the life of gambling

But you can't win if you don't play

If you don't play there's no shame in us

Let's call a spade a spade'

"Maybe you're just scared of rejection or the possibility that things might end with him." Maybe he was right.

"What if that's not it?" I questioned.

"Well you'll never know unless you give it a chance." He suggested.

"But what if I don't want to?" He smiled.

"If you didn't want to, you wouldn't have accepted to go out with him." He came over and kissed my cheek before leaving.

He probably was right. If I didn't want to be with Vic, I wouldn't have told him yeah. I finished brushing my teeth and went to bed. I turned to my side and snuggled with my mom's scarf, when my phone vibrated. I got a text, I opened it and looked at it.

'GoodNight. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.'

A/N: I want everyone to please take a moment and thank @RylieKimball .! She designed my cover for this story and my other one, Never Happily Ever After.!. They are amazing and I love them.!. Thanks Rylie!.! I love you.!!.