My heart falls apart...

It has been 10 days since I came here. The first day was the only day, he didn't cross my mind, I was meeting up with my family after a long time and that thought made me forget him for a day. It was all tears and happiness, they were suspicious at first, but then I told them, how i was missing them and Zaky gave me this ticket as a gift so that I could come here and meet them all. They believed my story. I know sooner or later, i will have to tell them the truth, but I didn't have the energy to spill the beans just yet. That day I actually enjoyed myself, maa called all my uncles, all my cousins came and we had a great time together.

But from the second day, I realized, what I did. Zaky was not leaving my mind for a second. Everything was playing in the back of my head like a movie. And the thought that I have made a mistake, listening to Beenish, was crossing my mind now and then.

But he didn't stop me... he didn't need me. He would've said something.. he should've...

I was going mad, thinking about him and that day, that changed our lives. Many times I thought to write him a message or call him. But Later thought against it.

He didn't call me once, why should I call...

And now, after 10 days, I have stopped functioning properly, I'm not eating much, I'm mostly staying in my room, my family is noticing my alien behaviour and I know I'm going to be questioned soon. But I was not thinking about them. I was thinking about the only one whose shirt, I'm hiding under my pillow.

"Dani..." bhabhi called while entering my room.

"You up??" She sat on my bed.

I was thinking to remain silent but replied dully, "Yes..."

"Everyone is calling you downstairs."

"Bhabhi, I'm tired. I will join you guys later."

"Dani, what's up with you. You have been acting all weird."

"Nothing bhabhi. It's just jet lag. Okay, you go down, I'm coming." I had no choice but to leave my bed.

Everybody was there except baba. Hadi bhai and muhib bhai were playing with kids and maa and bhabhi were writing something.

"What are you two doing?" Sitting with them I asked.

"Your brother is getting impatient now." Maa said pointing towards muhib bhai.

Feeling dumb I asked again, "whatt are you talking about?"

"Since you are here. We are planning to do his rukhsati." Maa said and muhib bhai flashed all his teeth to me.

"Ohhh that's a great idea." I passed a smile to him.

"Just ask Zaky, when can he come. We will set the date according to that." His name did all sorts of twists in my tummy.

" I think he won't be able to come just yet. He has a showcase going on." I reasoned

"We are not in a hurry dear. We will wait for him." I knew maa won't listen to me so I stayed silent and just nod my head.

"Yes, Daneen, we will wait for him." Bhabhi said smiling at me.

I had no choice but to nod. But how am I going to call him and ask him to come here, was beyond me. I had no clue about our future, or was there any future ??

They started planning things and I dozed off.

"What is up with you and what have you done to my lil sister." Muhib bhai asked shaking me a bit.

"Whhaatt?" I asked coming out of my thoughts.

"See, didn't I tell you that she is not fine." He said to maa

"Daneen, dear is everything alright?" Maa asked at last.

"Yes, maa everything is good. I don't know what is up with me. I'm just tired after the flight." I made a face to look sick. That can help me for some days.

"Do you wanna go to a doctor?" She asked holding my hands in hers.

"No, no I will be fine in a day or two." And I busied myself with aniya.

She was noticing me but didn't say anything.

That night on the dinner table, everyone was talking about muhib bhai's rukhsati. And they mentioned Zaky a dozen times. I was avoiding their stares and controlling my expressions but it was getting very close to giving up.

"Daneen and Zaky can wear their wedding dresses. They still look like newly weds." I don't know why bhabhi said that but thatt made me throw up. I rushed to the nearest bathroom and threw up, everything that I have been gulping down, came up. And it was horrible.

"What happened Dani, ohhoooo..." seeing me in a mess, maa stopped.

"It's okay. I'm getting you some water. Just clean yourself." She rushed out.

I washed my face and went out.

After drinking water. I told everyone that I'm going to bed. My mouth had a awful taste and I was feeling very down. I decided to take a shower and rid of that smell.

Maa came up and asked for the tenth time if I was okay. I told her I was fine. She was not leaving my side so I had to make a promise that I will go to the doctor with her and only that convinced her to leave me. I ended up where I regularly end up, stalking him on facebook. I know that he doesn't use facebook much. But some tags can help me find what he's been doing. Nothing was there, so I switched to my gallery. Looking at our pictures and remembering our time together was the only thing that kept me alive. There was a picture of him driving, when I was teasing him about his driving skills and he made an angry face. A picture in which we both were laughing and having a great time at a NYC's icecream parlour.

I kept scrolling and scrolling before I drifted to sleep.

ZAKY's POV

"Your mom is calling." Brian said holding my phone in his hand.

I ignored him like I have been doing for the last ten days. Yes, 10 fucking days, the day I left her at the airport, I went home and packed my bags. I told mom that something at work came up and I would be going out of town. I haven't talked to anybody except Brian and have been staying with him ever since. But he is getting on my nerves now, giving me stupid lectures all the damn time.

"Zaky, I said your phone is ringing. She is calling continuously. You should talk to her." He was right mom was calling repeatedly. She doesn't do that normally. So, I took my phone from him and attended the call.

"Yes, mom."

"Whatttt..."

"Whatt are you talking about."

"Mom please calm down and tell me what happened."