The day we both have been waiting for..

I felt something under my feet and sat up.

"What are you...... doing?" He was out of the door before I could even finish my sentence. I noticed some bags and opened them. It was a dress with some accessories, attached to it, was a hand written note.

I want you to wear this tonight, for me. I will pick you up at 7pm.
Love you.

I examined the dress and fell in love with it. It was golden colored gown with matching jewellery and heels. I could tell that it was expensive. The dress itself was screaming class. I held it with love and thought to give it full justice.

I read and re-read his message atleast 10 times. My heart started racing just thinking about tonight.

*********

"Will you please calm down. You are going to ruin your mascara." Suman said impatiently. Later that day I received Zaky's sms telling me that he won't be able to come to pick me. And he asked me if I could come with Suman. I replied that I will. I didn't wanna make things difficult for him. it was his big day.

But the only problem was. I was a mess. I was hyperventilating when Suman came. Thankfully she came an hour early to pick me up.

"What happened, Daneen?" She saw my red eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere." It was one of those days for me, when you actually forget how to apply simple eyeliner. I totally messed up my hairs. My eyes were disaster. And I washed my face twice just to start fresh but nothing was working.

"Come, I'll do your look." She said sensing my state.

"You go without me. You will be late." I argued in a low tone.

"Come here drama queen. And stop moping." She slapped my hand and laughed.

One and a half hour later, we were both in a cab.

Suman did a great job on me. She loose curled my hairs and gave me smoky eyes and ended up with red nude lipstick. I got my courage back and thanked her a million times. But inside I was still in a marathon. I tried to hide my feelings but she read it.

"Everything will be fine. You are looking gorgeous. Stop fidgeting." She grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

We reached there at 7:20pm. And my eyes started looking for him. I was following her absentmindedly when I felt a hand tapped my back. I turned around and found her.

What the hell is she doing here...

"Look who is here." Beenish said sarcastically.

"What is your problem?" The last thing I want was, this conversation with her.

"You are my problem." She said pointing at me.

"I don't have time for this. Leave me alone." I said and turned around to look for Zaky.

"Where do you think you are going." She grabbed my hand and pulled me in a corner. "Listen I know you won't believe me but Zaky is not what you think he is.

"I know him very well, thank you." I looked past her. I wanted to see him. I wanted to see him badly.

"You are behaving just like her." That got my attention.

"Who her?" I asked looking at her then.

"Don't you know about her. Poor you.." she mocked me.

"Stop it and tell me who you are talking about."

"Zaky was never honest with anyone. Never. But just like you there was a girl who thought he was different. She was so confident about her relationship that she never listened to anyone. Even I was jealous of them. But what he did to her was disgusting and shameful."

"Stop making stories." I all but shouted at her. I didn't want to listen to her.

She is making it up. Don't believe her.

I was chanting in my heart but her venom was injected on point. And it slowly started working.

"We both know that you know nothing about him. So trust me on this. You must hate me but I'm telling the truth. I tried to warn Zara but just like you she ignored me. And look what he did to her."

"What he did to her ?" I repeated her words in a palpable tone

"Why don't you just go and ask him." She said and walked out. But I couldn't move I was frozen.

Just then my phone started ringing.
"Daneen, where are you?" It was him. He was saying something else But I was not listening to him, Beenish's words were echoing in my head.

"Hello.. hey.. hellooo. Daneen. Can you hear me." I shook her away and gathered myself.

"Yessss.." my voice was shaky. And he noticed.

"Are you okay? Is everything alright? Where are you?" He was asking so many things. And my mind was elsewhere.

"I don't knoww.." I was saying something when he said." I spotted you. Turn around.." I did what I was told.

He was there. Straight ahead. Smiling at me, looking like a model from a fashion magazine. My heart skipped a beat and for a second I forgot everything. I smiled back.

I hung up the phone. He gestured me to him. He was surrounded by a lot of people. I was halfway when I saw a girl meeting him. They both were talking and I stepped forward.

"Have you forgiven me?" I heard Zaky was asking her.

"Ohh come on! I can never be mad at you." She replied.

"Really.. I love you to the moon and back." He said and they both hugged. Right there, in front of me. I turned around and walked far away from them.

**************

Zaky's P.O.V

"They love it man. Our hard work paid off" Brian said coming by my side.

"Yes, that's great." I said half heartedly because I was just thinking about her. It is past 7 and there is no sign of her. She informed me that she will be late but still I was getting impatient.

After some time I saw Suman but Daneen was not with her. That worried me. I called her and then spotted her. She took my breath away she was looking extremely gorgeous. Daneen has a charm that always pulls me to her. Only she has the ability to look hot and decent at the same time. I was ogling at my wife and Just then she came.

How in the hell she came here.......

I was in shock to see her all of a sudden. Memories started floating in my mind. I was not ready to talk to her when Daneen is here. This will surely create a havoc in my life. I didn't plan this.

But she had something else in her mind.

I was happy that things settled between us and now Daneen doesn't need to know anything. I will keep her away from my dark past.

Call me selfish, i don't care....

My subconscious was arguing with me but I made up my mind. I was happy that finally everything was going in my favor.

I said goodbye to Zara and looked for her.

Daneenn.. Damnn!!! where the hell she went now..

Hey lovely people...

Writing again is so refreshing i can feel myself in the story. I hope you like this chap.

What do you think will happen now..??

Keep voting and commenting. Trust me this is the only thing that encourages me to write.