Final decision..

Assalam-u-Alaikum everyone..

Here is your update..

I hope you like it..

****************

I was in a state of shock until I heard them shouting..

"SURPRISEEEEEEE"

and then I was hugged by my khala. "I wanted to come to you as soon as I heard about your wedding" she cried.

"Khalaa, I.. I'm glad you came." I said. I was struggling, my mind and heart were having a battle. I controlled myself and greeted the elders.

"Daneeennn.. " finally it was time to meet the girls.

We hugged each other. I knew, they were going to bombard me with questions.

"Not here.." I mumbled.

"Daneen, can we go to your room? I need to check my makeup." She said loudly so that everybody could hear. And winked at me.

"You took 3 hours to get ready. Why do you need to check your makeup again???" Her brother, Zain asked frustratingly.

She glared at him, grabbed my hand and pulled me with her.

We were in my room. Amna closed the door. And Sarah started the quiz...

"Who is he? what's his name? Do you guys know each other before all of it?"

"He is baba's friend's son. His name is Ahmed. And to your last one.. NO" I was getting irritated but then I thought they didn't know anything. So I let them be.

"Oooo Ahmed. Nice name. So, How does he look??" She said walking to the mirror. She picked up the hair brush and started brushing her hair.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him yet." I said indifferently.

"What?? Are you serious?? How can you marry someone without looking at them?" She shouted.

"Exactly, as our parents have married each other." I said.

"Daneen, are you happy about all of this. Because you don't seem happy to me." Amna said for the first time. She was sitting on my bed. Forgot to tell you, our old fatty, has turned into the most observant and matured girl.

"Yes, I am" Am I that obvious.?

"Remember, when we were kids. You and Sarah used to talk about marriage all the time. I remember all your fantasies. Just the talk, was enough, to make you happy. But now you are actually getting married but I can't see the happiness."

It was pointless to lie to them but I will not tell them about Zaky. That chapter is going to be closed once and for all.

"I don't want to lie to both of you. but I promise I will be happy. Please just leave it at that." I said looking at them. They both shared a look deciding what to say to me. And then Sarah said.

"Ok we won't. Let's talk about something else. how about Damon Salvatore??"

It was enough to make me smile. We discussed our favorite shows for some time. And then there was a knock on the door.

"Daneen.. "

"Yes, bhabhi.."

"Please don't panic. Uncle Fareed's family is coming here. They just informed." All the color drained from my face. I stood up and asked. "Why?"

"They wanted to meet you, so baba invited them." She smiled and came in.

Oh my God.. it's too soon.. I'm not prepared for any of this..