#BONUS Chapter..

Zaky's p.o.v

My heart melted at the sight.

Everytime I look at her, I fall for her all over again. She was sleeping beside me, peacefully, her hands were holding mine.

I kissed her hand slightly. I consider myself the most luckiest person on earth. She is in my arm. She is here with me. She is not leaving me....

I have been having nightmares that Daneen won't talk to me ever again, she won't come back but Allah blessed me. Daneen came back and not just that she loves me too..

Whenever I think about how she loved me all these years, how she has been praying for me just shoke me to the core. I never thought that I would be rewarded with such pure love. I never believed that I would be worthy of a pious soul like her. She came in my life and lighted everything, before her, everything was dark... I was in DARK. She is my light.

And i won't leave her ever. I won't cause her any harm. I will protect her. I will love her.. her laughter will be my gift. I will never let you cry..

"I love you daneen.. i really do.." I whispered slightly in her ear. She stirred in her sleep and slung her arm around me.

Not leaving you babe.. never.. I kissed her again holding her..

********

"Daneennn... please wake up..", It was my third attempt in order to wake her up. How can she  sleep like a dead person is beyond me. I was thinking to serve her breakfast in bed. But BOY.. she sleeps a lot.

An idea came to me.. I slowly removed her sheet and tickled her feet.

Nothing happened... realllyyyy..

"Do you really want to waste all that time in sleeping. When we could spend time, doing a lot of other things?" I asked whispering in her ear and kissing her ear lobe.

She woke up, like a bolt of lightening.

"Zakyy.. I.. ummm.. I.." going red in the face. My sweetheart looked so cute, gosshhh I really wanna kiss her all over again.

"Yes, Babe.." I asked caressing her ear and cheek with my thumb.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom." She pushed me a bit, and moved herself.

"Ohh Yes, I will carry you Babe."

"No, I can go by myself. Thank you."

"No, no I insist. I will carry you." I said closing the space between us and grabbing her shoulders. She pushed me and ran for the bathroom... I laughed, a crazy laugh.

I busied myself in the kitchen. I was not a chef, but I managed to cook a decent meal for us. She came out wearing the same dress...

"I have some clothes packed for you. Do you want me, get them." She was looking a bit uncomfortable, I had to ask..

To that she replied, "who helped you in this, whole kidnapping thing?"

I put some plates on the kitchen counter, she came and helped.

I said putting a grape in her mouth and kissing her cheek, "that secret will go to my grave."

"Whattt..." she pouted.

"Let's eat first. We don't have much time. We will have to start the journey back home, before it gets dark." I said grabbing her by the hand and making her sit on the counter stools. But she hold my hand and said, "Zaky..."

"Yes Babe.." holding both her hands, I asked.

"I don't want to go. Not now atleast. Please can we stay one more day." She never asked me anything this directly, nothing makes a man happier than fulfilling their beloved's wishes...